Valentine's Day Special

It was already a clear day in Japan, but not the best clear day for Shouto which was usual. His father would want him to train every day and every night from now on ever since he turned 15. He now had a schedule in the house of Todoroki's. Ever since last night, he had some dreams about the Vigilante 'Viola' as they prefer to call, but his father would rather call him a villian as he prefer. He sits up from his bed and jumps out of it, soon he was met with the cold air and the cold floor on his body.

He starts to shiver but ignores it since he rather not use 'his' quirk to warm him up, he walks to his closet still cold and took out some clothes, just simple clothes like a black turtle neck, khaki pants, and plain red and white shoes. After he had changed,he left from his room and goes to the front door of the house, his sister then popped her head out of the kitchen "Going somewhere this early? It's Saturday" Her sister Fuyumi complied, "I'm heading to the coffee shop..I'll bring some coffee with me since you and Natsuo will be complaining" Shouto said with his emotionless voice as he puts on his shoes, Fuymi smiled sadly that the fact Shouto is still on his 'emo' vase again "Alright just be safe and be careful" He nodded before shutting the door behind him.

Shouto POV
I walked down to the town and saw some Valentine's day decorations on some shop windows, 'Valentine's day is today..' I thought then stop on my tracks and thought of something. I then run to one of the shops, I checked in the small isles to find Chocolate shaped hearts, some bouquet of flowers, Cards, stuffed animals all you can think of in valentine's day. I then grabbed a box of chocolate, a Stuffed animal and a card.....and maybe a balloon, I walked to the cashier and put the Valentine's day gift on the counter, "so who's the lucky dream girl?" The cashier asked to started a conversation, "O-Oh..it's just for a friend..." I stuttered a little. After the cashier was done checking out and writing my card, I jogged to the coffee shop with a basket of Valentine's day gift, when I arrived I saw a full on decorations of Valentine's day gift.

'They put a lot of effort in here' I thought to myself as I walked in the shop. I looked around the coffee shop, then stopped dead on my tracks, my body felt tensed, I can feel my heart beats going faster, and my face going a little pink on my pale skin. I saw the love of my life, the person who I had a crush on when this place had opened, Midoriya Izuku, that's the person I loved the most. I then walked to up to the counter and placed the basket on it in front of Midoriya, "Ah Todoroki kun!" He said a little surprised "Happy Valentine's Day Midoriya these are for you.." I said a little flustered BY THE FACT A GUY IS GIVING GIFTS TO A GUY.

Third Person POV
Midoriya blushes as soon as he said those words, "T-Todoroki kun..." he stuttered out then smiled "Thank you, I also brought you something" He takes out a small bag from the counter and hands it to him "I'm sorry that it isn't good enough.." He said a bit sadly, he heard sniffling "Midoriya.....Thank you" He see Todoroki having tears on his eyes "Oh my all might! Please don't cry Todoroki-kun!" Midoriya panicked "I caaaan't" Todoroki cried out as he cries even more

Sorry for the slow update I'm trying to get inspired and coming up with ideas Btw I did say there will be tododeku so here it is! I hope you enjoyed the special!