Chapter 4: The Games

A/N: It's gonna be a long chapter, sorry not sorry

Fact: Picture is by me, I took it with my phone. However, the art is not mine. Kudos to Repawn for the artwork!

--------------------------------------------------

Elliot wakes me up early and I groan in annoyance. "El. Why are you-" He cuts me off. "You're gonna be late to the dropship if you won't get up and get your gear and mask on." He says and closes the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We both made it to the dropship, even though we were the first ones there. "Did you really have to wake me up this early?" I ask him. "No, but I wanted you to prepare yourself for this, even though you have been practicing a lot in the past few days." He says. "And who knows? You might be able to be on the same team as Yours Truly." He says and I giggle.

"And if I'm not?" I ask and he smirks. "Then I'll be seeing you down there." He points to the ground. "Prepare yourself for a battle." I say and smile. "I got some tricks up my sleeve! The trickster is about to be tricked." I say and smirk and he looked shocked. "Wow. Just for me? I'm flattered." He says and I laugh.

We keep making inside jokes to each other until other Legends show up. That's when I realized that there's more people than I thought would be here. "Who's the other people that are here?" I ask Elliot and he looks around. "Oh. They're the ones trying to be Legends. That's where all of us started, but most people never get there. You will though, cause you've reci-recip-reciev..got my help!" He says. He smiles and winks and I laugh at him.

"You're very self confident El." I say and he chuckles and runs a hand through his curly hair and looks at Octane. "Is something going on between you two?" I ask and I see him almost immediately get flustered.

"What? No." He says, blushing. "Is the Elliot Witt blushing?" I ask and he faces his back to me. "I was just joking." I say and I put my hand on his shoulder.

Then the announcer's voice is heard from the speakers. "Ready up."

Then we all look up towards the ceiling where there's screens that tell us who's on our squad. I look at my squad.

Crypto and Mirage

"Hey! We're on the same team!" Elliot exclaims, all of a sudden very happy. Crypto walks over to Elliot, who's waiting to drop. I walk over and put on my mask. The small platform all of the squads are on suddenly lowers. "Let's land there." Mirage says and points to Mirage Voyage. "Wait who-" I try to ask but I get cut off. "I'll be leading the jump." Crypto says and he agrees with going to Mirage Voyage.

"Isn't that a hot spot though?" I ask and Mirage looks over at me. "Who cares, it's my Voyage!" He says. We get closer to Mirage Voyage and Crypto jumps and soon enough we're on Mirage Voyage.

I pick up an Alternator and a Flatline. I see Pathfinder fighting Lifeline and I wince at how quickly Ajay dropped to the Peacekeeper Path had.

I pick up all the ammo I need and I go to Mirage and Crypto. I see Mirage finishing off a person that I haven't seen before. Must've been one of those people trying to be legends. He gives me purple armor and I thank him.

"Putting an eye into the sky." I hear Crypto say on the coms and I see a small drone lift off and it starts to scan around the area.