☆ FIRST DATE ☆

requested by Sugaredbiscuit24
--

🌱 MILO 🌱

● Milo would probably take you to a park, or maybe a field.

● Milo would tell you that the date location was a surprise, so when the two of arrived at an open field, it shocked you bit.

● But, you weren't gonna say anything to him, so you just followed were Milo went.

● Milo led you to an open patch of grass, and he pulled out a blanket out of his backpack.

● Suddenly, it made sense to you. Milo was taking you to a picnic!

● You sat down on the blanket Milo put down, and Milo started to unpack the food.

● The two of you sat and talked for a while, until the both of you laid down and started cloud-gazing.

💫 GORDIE 💫

● Gordie would take you hiking.

● He would buy you a nice jacket and everything because he knew it was going to be cold.

● Gordie would even buy snacks, incase you got hungry.

● When the two of you reached the end of the mountain, both of you sat down and enjoyed the view.

● While you were sightseeing, Gordie pecked you on the cheek slightly.

🎸 PIERS 🎸

● Piers would take you to a concert, not one of his, but to someone else's.

● Even though Piers doesn't seem to be the type to do this, but he'd score tickets to your favorite artist.

● The two of you would dance (or in Pier's case, sway) the whole concert.

● After the concert ended, Piers would walk you home.

🐉Raihan🐉

● He would take you to one of his matches.

● Even though you wouldn't be able to talk much, Raihan would wink or blow a kiss at you everytime he ko'd his opponent's pokemon.

● At the end of the match, Raihan would take you to your favorite restaurant.

● Raihan would take a selfie of the two of you to commemorate your date.

👑 Leon 👑

● Leon would be such a gentleman to you.

● He would take you to one of the most top rated resteraunts in Galar, despite the food being so pricy.

● Leon would try to pour wine, but..he split it.

● The two of you quickly paid and ran out, Leon deeply embarrassed.

● Leon would apologize for ruining the date, but you told him it was fine.

● You guys just took a stroll after that.

🐑 HOP 🐑

● Like Leon, he would try to be really romantic.

● But, since you guys are only kids, Hop could only take you to a local fast food place in Potswick.

● Hop tried his best to impress you, and you thought it was the cutest thing ever.

● You guys just spent the night drinking cheap milkshakes and laughing at stale jokes.

🌸 BEDE 🌸

● Bede would take you to the amusement park in Wyndon.

● Even though it seems like Bede hated all things fun, he actually really enjoys the amusement park.

● You two went on the most extreme rides, and Bede would hold your hand out of fear.

● When you asked him about it, he just blurted out that he was trying to protect you.

● You didn't believe him, but of course, you didn't want to damage his fragile ego.

● The two of you left while sharing cotton candy.

--
sorry for the late update! i was just recently sick, so i was unable to update. but, thank you for reading!