" Well, look at that!? "

Notes
(H/f/tv/s): his favorite tv shows
I also decided to give Reader exceed a name, I'm sorry. I though it will be best to give you guys a chance to name him, but this bothers me so bad for some reason. So I've gave him the name Kai. If you buy want me to change it back please do tell me so. I want this story to  be fun and loving for you guys.

Reader (Pov)

Four hours later, we finally arrived at the city or what seems more like a small town compare to where we were from. Although that did later at all. As we exited out of the train station Erza looked over at the map. Out of no where we hear a loud growl. I looked over to where I think I heard the sound from. Not to my surprises that sound came from Natsu. I giggled as he rubs his stomach.

"Man I'm hungry, can we go and eat first Erza?" Natsu asked he sniffs the air. "Oh man, something smells good. Do you smell that Happy."

"Aye sir!" Said Happy as he sniffs the air as well. Before any of us could say anything both of them ran off!

" Hey, where are you going! " Gray shouted as he ran after them

"Hold on, wait for us!" Lucy said as she runs after them with Gray.
" He is such a child. " Carla said with with a disappointing tone.
As the rest of us sigh, we all then follow after those four. We then reached a noodle restaurant that had a very peaceful atmosphere. All of the walls were decorated with Chinese and Japanese painting. The brown colored bricks even made the restaurant more friendly in a way. As I looked around at all of the painting I couldn't help but deeply admire the art work. In the middle of the restaurant . There was a beautiful Japanese glass dragon sculpture that shimmer underneath the beautiful cloud like shaped lights that hung up on the top of the place. I walked over to the bar and sat beside Natsu. Him and Happy both already had their food.

The rest of us order our food and enjoyed ourselves. Wendy, Carla, Kai, and I talked about our own favorite tv shows. "Kai loves watch (H/f/tv/s)."

" Yep, it's so cool to watch. You ladies would like it too. " Kai smiled sweetly as he spoke in a soft voice.

As time went on in the restaurant. Everyone finished eating and head out to the school.

(Kai POV)

' The sun is going down, I hope we get there before dark.' I yawned as (Y/N) picks me up.

"Sleepy Kai?" She asked looking down towards me. I nodded and smiled at her. She smiled back gentle. 'her eyes are so beautiful, almost unnaturally beautiful. The sunset shines into her bright (e/c). She hair gentle swept by the cool wind. 'She like a goddess or the most beautiful queen. '

We soon arrived, but the gate was closed.

Natsu (POV)

"Huh?! It's closed, now what!?," I said loudly as he raised both of his hands up in the air in frustration . 'Now what do we do, break it down!...hey that's not a bad idea, " I smirked to myself. Lucy looked over towards me concerned, Lucy knew looked what I was thinking. Then I turned around with my back faced her. I see Gray heading over to me.

"Great now look at what you've done Natsu? It's your fault!" Gray stated as he walked over to Natsu with an snarl.

"My fault how is this my fault!?" We both headbutted and argued with one another.

" Well , look at that!? " ???

(Sorry guys I know it's been a long time since I've updaged , this book need more editing. I'll have to add another chapter after this one since I put a cliff hanger)