Geralt x (f!) Reader - under the stars

The tavern was full of people, drinking, laughing, gambling, cheering, yelling, fighting, dancing, singing and whatever else. The wooden floor was covered with mud and dirt mixed with hay. Crowds of drunk villagers jumped and stomped on the floor making more of a mess, you glared at them with disgust. You hated this peasant lifestyle, having to serve drinks to those filthy, sweaty always drunk and rude men! Too bad you also had the looks, beautiful (h/c) hair contrasted well the depth of your large (e/c) eyes with long black lashes so every man that walked into the tavern tried to get you to sleep with them. 'How fucking romantic' you'd groan to yourself before coming up with an excuse to tell the ugly boar-like monster, to piss off. Presently you stood behind the bar table, cleaning a wooden ale mug while observing the chaos around you. Oh, how you hated this place words can't describe. Daily, you would wonder about leaving this boring and disgusting peasant village and set off to the rich kingdom nearby where you can start all over again and perhaps work at the castle, like before...

You snapped out of your thoughts looking at the man with bright yellow, wolf-like eyes. His hair was greasy white and his muscular face was covered with dark bloodstains mixed with blood. He looked at you expressionless, without trying to hit on you or bluntly asking you to sleep with him. He just waited patiently until you notice him.

"A whole bottle of ale," he said placing the money before him "please" when he caught you staring at him.

Slightly confused you get him the Ale and step aside watching the man sitting alone at the table, not picking a fight with anyone, not throwing shit. Just acting like a normal human being. At last, you felt at ease, looking at the mysterious stranger sipping down his ale. At this moment a horrifying drunken man came up to you, bitting his tongue while trying to talk, somehow he managed to utter:

"Pretty... Hic! Lady... would ye like... to escort me... HIC! to my room" his breathe smelled of booze and rotten eggs, you felt dizzy even though he was just leaning over the bar table slightly "and I, myself will hic... thank ye" he said with a gross smirk.

You looked at the man, he had an overall similarity with a bear, dark brown hair and tangled beard with some crumbs stuck in it. His clothes were ripped and covered with stains from beer, sweat and dirt. You felt as if you're about to throw up but gathering up all your strength you answered:

"My apologies. I still have work to do" you grabbed a towel and started wiping the same ale mug as before trying to pretend that it's incredibly dirty.

"No one dares to refuse hic! Borg" and the man smashed his large filthy fist on the table so loud that everyone suddenly stopped screaming, yelling, and fighting and started coming closer.

Someone from the crowd in a drunken voice yelled: "Aye... we the good and eh honest! villagers..." he sips down the beer "have the right to have fun. And what's the fun without women" cheerful 'yeah' and 'aye' noises raised from the crowd. And to your surprise, as you looked around you couldn't see any women. 'Like someone in their right mind would actually fuckin come here. Fuck'

"Yea dearie" continued Flork "ye master wouldn't be pleased... " and the man reached his large bear hand towards you, grabbing your shirt and clenching it in his fists. Pulling you over the bar table, you were too weak to resist. He was too strong, you couldn't possibly get out of his grip.

"Let me go you filthy bastard!" you yelled trying to squeeze out of his grasp feeling the anger boil within your veins. You saw his large shapeless body loom over you but before you knew it the man fell lifeless to the ground spitting blood. Behind him stood the man with blond hair and yellow eyes. The man didn't say a word but just pointed his shiny sword to the door. As if by magic everyone started to leave while you dropped to the ground gasping for air and nearly choking. You felt something warm on your face. Gently you wiped off your cheek and look at your hand, it was covered with red shiny liquid. As you realise that it was Flork's blood splattered all across your face... you passed out.