Chapter 2: Today's The Day!

Alyssa's POV

Today's the big day; James and I are leaving here and going to America. It's so romantic and exciting. I really can't believe it honestly, but it's really happening and I can't wait.

I've always been the type girl who dreams big. I always knew I was meant for something more, something exciting, and now I have that with James. Every time I'm with him, something exciting happens, be it running from the police or almost being killed.

There's never a quite moment with him and that's the way it should be for me. I hate the quiet. Silence is a sound worse than any yell to me, it makes me feel cold and alone. That scares me a bit in all honesty, but I don't have to worry about that now. I don't have to worry about anything anymore, not with James.

He's, well, I don't want to sound all sappy because that shit just isn't me, but it's like he's my everything. My person. Yuck, I can't believe I'd even think that, but it's true and this trip really shows it. I can't wait to see what our adventure brings next.

Alyssa knocks on James' door...

"Come on James, are you fucking ready or not? You didn't forget we're leaving, did you?"

"Just a second, I'm just finishing packing"

"Well if you're going to be a while, can you let me in? Pretty please?"

James opens the door...

James's POV

I can't believe I'm doing this, going to America with Alyssa. But what else could next for us? It has to be what's next for us, but as much as I can't believe our next journey I can't believe even more how fast I fell in love with her. How beautiful I find her. This isn't me, or at least I didn't think it was, but if Alyssa has taught me anything, it's that life is never as simple as seems.

"I'm almost ready. You know we have to pack a lot. This is quite the big trip, you know?"

"Of course I know, James. It was my fucking idea, wasn't it?" Alyssa laughed.

James smiled back. He loved when she laughed, because he it made her look all the more beautiful in his eyes.

"You're right, it was your idea. Come in and sit down. I'll be finished in just a second, I just need to pack a few more things."

"Okay, but hurry the fuck up. You know I'm not very patient."

"I won't be long, I promise."

To be continued...