Chapter 15: This Is War

Kylo turned into the control room where Hux stood. When Kylo entered he stopped in his tracks. Many Resistance ships were flying all around the base. Hux's chill voice cut through the air. "This... is... war."

You gripped your lightsaber in you hand and Kylo put his helmet on. Hux looked back at you. "You are not going out there." You looked out the window and saw your brother jumping all over ships and killing pilots. "Yes I am, he is out there Armitage. If anyone is going to kill him it'll be me." He sighed and nodded.

"I had some robes made for you. They'll be easier to move around in. By now they should be in your wardrobe." You walked out the room running to Hux's room. The door slid open and you saw them on the bed. You got undressed and tried to figure out how to put them on.

"Need help?" You turned around to find Kylo "WHAT THE HELL! IM NAKED!"

"I know. Let me help you." He took the robes from you and handed them to you in layers. You could tell he was restraining himself from looking at you. He seemed to respect the little bit of privacy you had left. "That's it." You looked at your self in the bathroom mirror, the robes looked like Anakin Skywalker's except a First Order symbol on your arm. Hux's touch.

You threw on a black cape with a hood to hide your face and you were out the door. You walked outside and the cold air hit your face. The wind blew ferociously. You took your lightsaber in your hand and approached your brother.

When you reached him he stopped. You ditched the cape so he would have to look you in the eyes. "Y/N... crazy running into you here." Samuel said sarcastically "If you think you can beat me you have another thing coming. I'm the one who taught you all you know."

"We'll see about that brother." You both ignited your lightsabers and charged at each other. You couldn't let Sam get the high ground. All the strikes came close to killing you. Your brother was a skilled fighter, but you were an up coming Sith filled with determination.

You remembered Kylo's weakness. As Sam's lightsaber grew closer to your face you felt all of your muscles strain. "It's over Y/N. Just except your death, or join me and the Resistance. Leave this shit of a planet and help us destroy them all. Be my sister not my enemy." Sam let go of his lightsaber and it hit the ground burning the snow. He held out a hand to you. "Father was right brother, you we're always the weaker sibling, I never believed him until now. This is for taking me away from the man I love!" You charged him and his eyes grew wide.

You stabbed him in the stomach with the lightsaber. "Karmas a bitch isn't it Sam?" He exhaled and you brought it up. He fell to the ground and you stepped back as you started to black out. The snow felt cold on your skin. While you lay on the ground you stared at your brothers lifeless body. Footsteps approached you, all you could see was a familiar black mask.