// convo #16 // first meeting

The café's door opened and closed revealing a human being that went unnoticed by the man sitting at a table

The café's door opened and closed revealing a human being that went unnoticed by the man sitting at a table. With his head lowered and his earphones plugged in, he closed his eyes and subconsciously began tapping his index finger against the wooden figure below it. The area was vacant, just like the day the two unknowingly met.

"Do you want anything?" A fragile voice swam through his ears, wringing the neck of the music singing it's way to his brain. Opening his eyes again, Amore glanced up to see a girl a little younger than him, standing next to his bag which laid on the ground. She had a pen and notepad in hand, a genuine smile on her face. Her brunette hair was up in a ponytail, a few strands hovering over her forehead which made her look like a mess; an attractive mess.

Her brown eyes glistened as the examined Amore's figure taking in every inch of his body. Amore could not see it, but the girl fancied him. The moment he began coming to their café, she was smitten.

"A latte, please." He replied with an even bigger smile which made the girl's heart skip a beat. Her cheeks flushed red and all she could do was stare in awe at the man she knew she could never have.

"O-on it." She scribbled something down on the notepad and nodded, heading back to the counter where an elderly woman stood. On her way back, the door opened and in stumbled a boy, someone who immediately piqued the interest of Amore. His dark hair fell over his face as he tried to balance himself after pushing the door open much force that nearly knocked him down.

The boy paused, breathing heavily as he looked up at the startled girl in front of him. "S-sorry, I didn't mean to startle you."

Amore's eyes widened slightly and he removed his earphones.

That voice, he thought.

That same tint of Britain dripping off of the tongue of the one he heard just a few minutes ago blared in his ears as his knuckles clenched and his throat dried up.

Allan stood up straight and brushed his hair back, flashing a smile at the flustered girl who nodded and walked away. The boy let out a heavy sigh then proceeded to search the room, his eyes darting from table to table until they landed on the one Amore sat at. When chocolate and blueberry merged, they bother paused. The world lost its colour and it seemed like the two of them were the only ones in the world.

The corners of Allan's lips tugged upwards as he plastered a full grin on his very attractive face. His eyes closed slightly in the process which made him even more glamorous.

Amore's eyes never left Allan's as his name slipped from his lips. "Allan."

Allan chuckled and tilted his head to the side. "Amore."