wow | griffin johnson

genre: sad

pairing: griffin johnson x y/n

summary: y/n and griffin usually never have serious fights, but in the time that they do. he says something that drives her away. 

warning: language

"i'm not spending all my time with him!" you yelled

"yes, you are! you're spending more time with him then you do with me!"

you and griffin were fighting. why were you fighting? because apparently you spend more time with tayler than him. which from your side doesn't even make any sense because tayler likes dixie. you and tayler have just been friends since you were both freshmen in high school.

"i'm sorry that i like to go over and make content with him. at least he's down to make content. every time i ask you to make a video with me it's always the same bullshit excuse. 'oh i'm going out with the boys' or 'oh i have to go shoot with nick, or josh, or anthony, or anyone but me!"

"don't even bring up the boys. i can shit on you going out with your friends for hours," he scoffed.

"really? go ahead."

"i don't even know where you are half the time you're out, or if you're safe. or if you're all over other boys. you come home at 4 in the morning. and don't tell me anything the next day. you're fucking insane, y/n. you don't see it, you're all over tayler and he's the same way," griffin's voice escalated.

"stop. stop. you're being immature, griff."

"i'm really not. we wouldn't have this problem if you weren't fucking tayler."

"griff, please stop," you mumbled, getting scared. but he kept going on.

"then you make more videos with the other boys than with me. you don't even appreciate what i do for you. you're such a stuck up little bitch that i don't want to deal with," he yelled.

tears were running down your face, watching him yell at you, shouting vulgar things in your face. screaming lies, that you're sure the rest of the house could hear.

you sniffled, hyperventilating, "why are you...say-saying all these things..."

he looked up, "you know what? i was wrong. this, us," he gestured between me and him, still using a raised voice, "was a fucking mistake and i should have known the second we took things further as planned."

the room fell silent as did the whole house. the only sound heard was your sniffling from your silent crying. your heart dropped to your stomach. your whole body shut down. 

"wow."

he shook his head continuously, walking up to you. instant regret filling his facial features. you stepped back, signaling you didn't want to be any closer to him. 

"y/n i didn't mean it, i promise." he choked out.

the sight of you crying caused him to cry. he promised himself that he would never hurt you, but he said it all wrong. he loves you. he'd die for you, but now he knows he just messed everything up.

you spoke up, "griffin, i think it would be best if we took a break."

that's how he knew it was serious. you used his full name. you never used his full name. you always had nicknames for him. 

"y/n," he whispered, tears rolling down his face, "please. i'm sorry."

seeing him like this broke you even more than his words did. you knew this was gonna be hard, but it was for the best. 

"sorry, i wasn't enough for you."

and with that, you walked out the door of your shared bedroom. you grabbed your keys and purse on the way out of the house. you were crying, so much. bryce and anthony tried to get your attention while you were on your way out, but you didn't stop. you ran into josh in the driveway but you just kept your head down. he grabbed your arm trying to ask you if you were okay, but you ripped your arm out of his grasp and kept walking, and he knew the source of your crying was in the house. you didn't know where to go. you didn't want to go to avani's because everyone would look there first. so, you drove to your mom's house. 

you arrived at your old neighborhood 2 hours later in ventura, california. you didn't have any clothes, as you rushed out of the sway house, but hopefully, mom kept your old clothes. your face was washed out; at this point, all your makeup had wiped off with your tears. thankfully your little brother peyton was invited to playlist this year so he wasn't home; you didn't want him to worry. 

you sobbed the entire way here. no music, just you. your sobs had quieted down, now its just silent tears and sniffling. 

you haven't seen your mom in person since you moved in with griffin, which was almost three months ago. you both still talk every day over the phone and if you needed anything she was there. but you didn't call her because you forgot your phone on the bed in griffin's room. 

you pulled in to the driveway and turned your car off. you sat there for a moment trying to recollect yourself. once you felt comfortable you grabbed your purse and hoodie and walked to the front door. you rang the doorbell; you didn't want mom freaking out because someone walked in the door.

you heard feet padding against the wooden floor, knowing it was your mom you started crying again.

she opened the door, shocked to see you, but once she took in your state, she immediately wrapped her arms around you. comforting you. your body gave out and you collapsed in her arms, your body shaking.

"shhh, everything's gonna be okay," she whispered.

"mom, he never loved me. he said it was all a mistake."

<><><><><><><><><><>

kinda bad but part 2??