worthless | jaden hossler

pairing: y/n x jaden hossler

genre: angst

warnings: mentions of eating disorders, self-harm, degrading thoughts, mainly just overall sadness, swearing

this was for -HOSSLERSB1TCH (don't know if this is what you wanted. if its not written to your expectations, i'll be happy to write you another one <3)

flashbacks are in bold italics

[not edited...sorry for mispellings]

<><><><><><><>

you sat in your room. everyday. at this point, you didn't even have the energy to get out of bed, or even use the bathroom. you didn't know how to act, how to feel. it's been 2 months and you're still numb.

the first week after it happened, you cried every night. on the second week, you had no more tears to cry. you sat in your room and overthought. you blamed the whole situation yourself. it was all your fault. things could have turned out better if you wouldn't have said anything. 

he came home late one night, reeking of weed and alcohol. you can't believe you waited for him. god, but you just wanted to make sure he was okay. you sat on the barstool in the kitchen for the past five hours. overthinking, crying. you didn't want to do it, but it was for your mental health. after what seemed like forever, he stumbled through the door, making his way to the kitchen, stopping when he saw you. he walked towards you and placed a sloppy, forced kiss on your lips.

you harshly shoved him away after observing his condition. he just looked at you with a questionable look.

you scoffed, "jaden, you need to go to bed. this is getting out of hand."

he approached you again, hands going up to reach for your face. he slurred, "c'mon, princess."

that nickname being slurred through his teeth made you cringe. of course, you wanted him to have fun with his friends, but not this often. you grabbed his wrist and put his hand down, "no, i'm not doing this. this is the fifth time this month, jay."

"we're just having a little fun, baby," he smirked.

"no, jay. this is not good. for you or for me."

his face grew colder, his eyes visibly getting darker, "why are you so concerned?"

"jaden you come home at three in the morning! you've canceled date night continuously just so you can get crossfaded with you're friends! last time that happened you got arrested!" 

"IT'S NOT LIKE I MEANT TO GET ARRESTED! THE BOYS AND I ARE JUST HAVING FUN! BUT NO, YOU BEING THE STUCK UP LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU ARE HAS TO RUIN THAT FUN," he yelled.

he never yells, but when he does yell he gets fired up quickly. when he gets mad, you get scared. you needed to shut it down. and as much as you dreaded to do it, you had to.