There's a chance...

Colby's POV *3 months after his incident* (Song has nothing to do with the story)

The doctor called me a few weeks ago and suggested to go to a therapist. My incident has taken a big toll on Sam and he acts like I can't do anything without help, like i'm a 3 year old. But I keep telling him that i'm okay that I can do things by myself but he insists that he should help me more.

"Babe could you quit panicking? You're scaring me."

"How can I? The doctor said that there was something wrong with your drug test."

"Yeah but that could mean anything. It's probably just their systems acting up."

"Colby you know damn well as I do there is something wrong. I mean what if they don't allow you to be able to come here or something like that"

"This is a doctors office not a church. Just because i'm gay doesn't mean they won't accept me."

"Yeah but-"

He stopped himself.

"Colby I need to ask you something and I know its not a good time but I need to know. Please be honest with me."

"Yes i'll be 100 percent honest."

"Would you ever want to have kids? Like with me?"

"I mean yeah eventually. Why are you telling me that you got someone else pregnant and are taking custody of their kid? Cause that's considered cheating and-"

He stopped me from ranting

"No I didn't get someone else pregnant. I was just curious."

"Okay" Looks like i overreacted for no reason... again

We talked about other things for another 5-10 minutes until the doctor walked in.

"Colby? As you know there is something wrong with your test. We found something but we wanna take just one more test, if that's okay with you."

"Yeah that's fine."

"Okay follow me please" he smiled at me

---------TIME SKIP--------

Sam was waiting for me to come out from the x-ray room and he was smiling. He looked so happy and I felt like I was going to ruin that. I hate seeing him upset. It makes me feel like a bad person.

"Sam? Y-you need t-to come back here."

"Colby? Baby are you okay? What's wrong?"

"Just.. Just come back here and Dr. Lopez will explain everything..."

We were walking back there and I couldn't hold back the tears. But I had to so Sam didn't ask me what was wrong again so I held back all my tears. But they were happy tears. This is something I always wanted but what if its not what he wants?

"Sam.Colby. As you know I took an x-ray of Colby. And of course I needed to be sure of what I was seeing. And the results of your test is that theres a chance that you can get pregnant."
"Wait. How's that possible? I'm a male."
"Well you have a uterus that you can possibly have children with. There's a 66% that you will be able to have children."
"Sam?"
He was saying nothing and then he jumped up with a smile. And hugged me.
"I leave you two to be alone" he said while chuckling
"Colby you should be excited so stop crying!!" He laughed
"Wait really?" I said confused a little
"Yes baby!"
"Oh my god!"
"And while we're on the topic.."
He was reaching for his pocket...
and I could believe what I saw...