we need to learn to fail like a child

Dedicated to SBlackPearl , for making the awesome cover she made for me, and she is just love. I have no words to express but literally I must say sweetness overloaded...

If you're just building a buissness that you love, and nothing is going right. Everything you try, you just keep tripping over, and you keep thinking to yourself , you can't do this any more.

Just think, when a child is learning how to walk and falls down hundred times. It never stops and thinks to itself that isn't for me.

As you help you children, telling them to keep trying and that he/she can do this, but as we grow older, we start building up these barriers in our mind and life. We start saying things like , " I can't do this", " This is not for me". " its impossible".

We start worrying about what people think and what they say about us. The thing about limitations is that they're only true if you believe in them. So, instead of believing in your limitations, start believing in your self.

I used to worry about the labels other people put on me, until I realized that wasn't them , it was me. That is why we need to move away from these limitation or barriers and start to fail like children. Children fall over, get back up and start walking. You all have done that, I have dond that, we all have done that, and thats same in life.we need to learn to fall like a child.