Chapter-1 The Introduction

"Mom,I'll be late today!After college,I'll go to Avika's house for giving her tuition!"Manik screamed while going out of the house to Nyonika,his mother.

Manik Malhotra,the simple,innocent nerd of the college.He had only one goal in his life.To pass with good marks,so he could get a good job and get his mother whatever she wants.But he never knew his life will change drastically after seeing her.

Nandini Murthy,the daughter of Rajesh Murthy,the business tycoon.It was love at first sight for Manik,when he saw her at the freshers meet 2017.Now it is 2020,the last year of college and Manik still has no guts to tell her about his feelings.Reason was simple.Not only she was rich,she was arrogant and rude.A group of selfish b**chs always surrounded her,most oftenly,Alya and Soha!Manik used to hate these two,especially Soha.

Nandini,on the other hand,was oblivious about his feelings.She was the queen of her own world,focused on ruling and bullying students rather than on studies.She had a beautiful face,big almond shaped brown eyes,pink plumped lips and a voice worth dying.She was never focused on people's opinion about her,but deep down,she had a golden heart,full of kindness.

She was broken

He wanted to heal her

She never believed in love

He knew only love can heal her

&

He was ready to give her the love she wanted!!!

Hey there,
It's Shea with my new story.Please do let me know how it is...

Love you,
Shea!!!
#Tata

MaNan-Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara