The Alliance for Them Part 1!!!❤❤❤

So...it's my birthday!!!I am giving an update on my birthday!
_____________________________

"Sir,You called me?"Manik entered the office room owned by Rajesh.Though Manik is just 22 and still studying,in order to help his mother,he was doing a part time job at Murthy's industries from 1 year.

"Yes,my boy,I did..."Rajesh was looking at the family photo he had in front of him. "Have a seat!"Manik sat in front of Rajesh.

"You know,beta,Sumi was my first love.Although I was married before,I never ignored the fact that I didn't love my wife.But...but Soha was never a mistake for me...She never got any motherly love.That's why,maybe,I spoilt her...spoilt her to that extend that she doesn't have the manners.She is my weakness.I'm really sorry,Manik.Tell your Maa that I'm sorry,sorry for whatever happened yesterday."Rajesh said in a low tone and Manik remembered what happened yesterday.

_____________________________

While coming back from the market,Nyonika suddenly came in front of Nandini and Soha's car.Nandini was the one who was driving.They were returning home as the college just got over.She immediately stopped the car and the vegetables Nyonika bought fell on the street.Nandini got down from the car and started helping Nyonika.

"It's okay,beta,I'll pick it up...you don't have to bother."Nyonika said smilingly.Nandini didn't bother and continued to pick the potatoes.

"Nans,what the hell...why are you helping these low class people?"Soha screamed.Nandini stopped picking up the potatoes for a moment,looked at Soha with a killing stare and again resumed picking up the spinach.Just then,Manik came to the site.He stopped to look into the matter as he saw a huge gathering in front of Nandini's car.

Soha,when she didn't get any response from Nandini,got angry and pushed Nyonika,only making her fall on the ground and hitting her head.Manik rushed towards his mother as Nandini slapped Soha really hard!Everyone,literally everyone watched it in disbelief as everyone in this area knew who these two girls were...

"Beta...don't...don't raise your hands on your sister."Nyonika tried to stop Nandini as Manik hugged Nyonika tight.

"You okay,Maa?"Manik asked in concerned tone while Nyonika nodded with a weak smile.

"I'm sorry for my sister's behaviour."Nandini spoke in a low tone,with low eyes,ashamed of her sister's behaviour.

"You should go,Nandini..."Manik said.For the first time,Manik spoke to Nandini in 4 years.Nandini looked at Manik and simply nodded.

"Nans,you slapped me for that beggar's mother?You know na,who he is...that good-for-nothing scoundrel!Son of that b****!"Soha continued to abuse Manik when Nandini shouted.

"Shut up!Just shut up Soha!Go inside the car and dare you come out before we reach home!"Soha shivered as for the first time,Nandini looked so angry!Soha turned and got inside the car.Nandini once again turned towards Nyonika and Manik and folded her hands as if saying sorry and then went away.

_____________________________

"What happened,beta?Where are you lost?"Rajesh looked at Manik.

"Nothing Sir."Manik shook all his worries off and sat straight.

"Son,you know,my three children are my wealth.Soha and Rishabh...they are my weakness.Rishabh is a child,just 18.Soha...just doesn't know anything,for her...money is the only power.But my Nandu...my precious!She is my strength Manik..."the mere mention of Nandini and Manik was smiling.He was proud of Nandini as Nandini in a way,was the ideal daughter anyone could have.

"Manik,I'm thinking of something..."Rajesh all of a sudden became very serious.

"What...Sir?"Manik with all his concentration was listening.

"I'm planning for a grand wedding...my daughter's wedding...Nandu's wedding..."Rajesh exclaimed in fatherly joy but Manik's heartbeat stopped for a moment!His...his Nandini's wedding!!!A huge pile of depression was going to eat Manik up and his face turned pale.

"Na..Nan..Nandini's wedding?"Manik started stammering and shivering.The mere thought of Nandini going away from him was enough for him to find it difficult to even breathe.

"Yes,I even have a boy in my mind..."Rajesh said smilingly while Manik continued to shiver.

"So tell me,Beta,WILL YOU MARRY MY NANDU?"Rajesh exclaimed tapping on Manik's shoulder...

"What?"Manik was shocked.Did he hear it right?Rajesh just asked him to marry Nandini?

Rajesh turned a little sad.He thought Manik didn't like the proposal.

"You...don't you like my Nandu?"Rajesh asked a little hesitant.

Manik felt like he was flying...flying high in the sky...He was asked to marry his first love,his first crush,his dream girl.He thought he was dreaming but no,it's not any dream.

"Manik,son,you didn't answer...don't you like my daughter?"Rajesh shaked Manik a little.

"Of course,I do..."Manik exclaimed only to regret his reply's enthusiasm."I mean,who doesn't?"Quickly he covered up...

"But why me Sir?"Manik asked.He had this question in his heart.He was a mere worker at Nandini's father's office.Why did Rajesh want him to marry his most precious daughter?

"Because,I see myself in you...you are the perfect match for my Nandu.You know I always wanted a son like you.You're hardworking,loyal and you have respect for everyone.Your mother was Sumi's classmate and one of her few friends.You take a stand for what is right.Besides,you have your graduation ceremony next week,you are the gold-medalist of the college...& I'm sure you will join this company as a permanent one from next month.How can I ask for more?Nandini will be happy to be your bride."Rajesh said.

"But,is Nandini okay with this?I mean,did she agree?"The lover inside Manik was eager to know Nandini's choice.

"I know my daughter Manik.She will agree to marry you.I will come to your house to meet your mother,this Sunday?"This was the last thing Manik wanted.Nandini,being forced to marry...no,he will not let this happen.

"Sir,I want to meet Nandini once,before you come to our house to talk about the alliance.Can I?"Manik asked.

"Sure?My house,then,today evening?"Rajesh suggested.No,not there,they will not be able to talk freely.

"No Sir,I want to meet her alone.Tomorrow afternoon,Bakers' cafè?"Manik said and Rajesh nodded hesitantly.

____________________________