Jeangu Macrooy (Netherlands)

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO JEANGU FOR A COUPLE YEARS AND I CANT BELIEVE HE WAS CHOSEN:)))))

Anyways Jeangu Macrooy was chosen to represent the host country Netherlands for Eurovision 2020. Jeangu is a modern soul singer from Suriname which use to be part of the Netherlands.

As you guys now know I have been a fan of Jeangu for a while as I love his vibe with soul influences and he is vocally talented. He is also very passionate about his music and you can hear and see the passion when he sings. I also believe he will be able to write a touching song and perform it to perfection in Rotterdam as well. I would expect a soulful meaningful modern ballad with a little throwback sound which I hope y'all would like:).

Here is a video of him singing halo by Beyoncé so y'all can see his live vocal talent.

If you aren't acquainted with his music and artistry here are two of his more popular songs that's he's released within the past couple of years. The first song is "how much I love you" and the second one is "step into the water" live.

With all my excitement though I am preparing myself for Jeangu to get last or at best bottom 5 in May as his music isn't as high impact and not everyone's cup of tea and it is the host country which rarely does well. However I pray that he gets a result like Sweden 2016 or Azerbaijan 2012.

These are my thoughts on Jeangu what are yours?