Don't break me Montaigne (Australia)

Hello this will be my thoughts on don't break me the winner of Australia decides.

I will mainly talk about the studio version because before the contest I like to keep all of the songs on an even field which is the studio version. And come Eurovision I switch to live since they all have the same circumstances singing live in Rotterdam.

I am a fan of this song and I think it is very well produced. This song sounds very current and similar to things I listen to outside of the contest which is a plus. I love the instrumental of this song as well it is smooth and flows very well too. I absolutely love the part towards to end when it is all stripped and it's Montaignes voice I think that part is just beautiful and possibly my favorite part of the song. The chorus is repetitive however I don't think it's a negative for me because the chorus has been stuck in my head all day so for the first time viewer in May I think this song can easily stick with them and will be memorable.

I think it will be interesting come May because I feel like this hasn't been given the love and or attention that previous Australian entries have been given but I like her chances. These are my thoughts on Don't break me what are yours?