Chapter 2: Let Fall, Kagune! Pt.1

"So kid,What's your name?"

"Tsukune, Tsukune Aono."

"Hm..Aono eh?"

"Y-yes!" He said,scared as I looked to him

"The first part of your last name sounds the same as the beginning for Aogiri Tree. I like it"

"Th-Thanks?"

"No get going,Pretty sure that chick is waiting for you

Tsukune left and Eto walked closer to me

"You didn't really like it,You just made an excuse."

"You know me a little bit too much for my liking."

"Aw,Come on. I thought you would like me knowing about your little secrets."

"Not that I don't like it,It's just a little bit worrisome."

"How so?"She asked

"Because, Now how will I be able to surprise you with presents" I smiled out

"Aw, Your too sweet."

I chuckled

"Y'know, I truly do think that he might be.."

"Really? How so?"

"Call me a fool, But I get a gut feeling... He isn't exactly going to stay human. If I'm correct, The pink haired woman is a vampire. Vampires are not only known for drinking blood but they can easily secrete their own blood. And from which I know, A human can turn into a vampire through drinking the blood of a vampire. And I'm pretty sure the headmaster has already picked up on Tsukune. It's just a matter of time.."

"Wow..Never took you for the strategy type."

"I don't have a choice..If my theory is correct..There is a damn good chance that Tsukune will become a ghoul. Not our type of ghoul either, He won't have a kagune..At least, I hope not. If he did there would be something wrong with my theory."

"Speaking of Kagune...I haven't seen yours in a while, Mind me asking why you haven't released it?"

"I guess..I haven't really found anybody other than you to release it against."

"I guess your right..But that Aono kid, He's a human..And you know what they did to your family.."

"Eto!..I told you,I've gotten over them."

"Sorry, Went back to what I used to be like for a second.."

"Don't be sorry, Old habits die hard."

"If thats the case than why haven't you been slaughtering people recently?"

"Because I've been eating my own flesh. It keeps me stable enough to not go slaughtering."

"I guess your right...But their is someone else you can eat out~"

I smirked

"You implying what I think your implying?"

"Pervert."Eto teased

"You suggested, So your an even bigger pervert."I countered

"Heh..Guess your right." Eto easily shrugged it off

-Time skip-

I got a whiff of a new scent and sat up, And unfortunately...

I hadn't eaten anything yet.

-Scenery change, Forest.-

I smelt the same scent even more than I did earlier. The thing making the scent must be even closer now.

"Flesh...It's different but it smells more pronounced. "

My body ran towards it and soon enough I was kicking some sort of monster..

"That smell,It was you..You don't look very appetizing, But I guess you'll do!"

He unrooted a tree and went to smack me,I didn't know there was another person so when I jumped over the tree, It hit the other person. Hearing a squeel of pain I looked over.

"Hm..Vampire chick?" I asked myself

"DON'T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF OF YOUR ENEMY!!"A fist came barreling towards me

"Tch. Don't get overconfident, I doubt you'd be able to even handle my kagune."

"Than try it! My body might as well be steel! AHAHAHA!"

"I've bent steel with my own hand. My kagune has sliced steel before actually."

I summoned my kagune and I was about to go into my first kakuja until I saw Eto, swaying her finger from side to side

I shaked my head viciously before I started laughing

"Should I?...No when should I..No no no no! Don't be afraid now. Aw come on, It will only take a little bit! JuSt a BiTe!"I shouted, Before appearing behind the monster, Taking a bit out of his arm

"Yuck. That tastes foul!" A new scent appeared and I looked over to where it came from and I'm guessing the monster tried to attack me. Because my arm blocked by itself.

"Hey~! Why don't you go over there so I can see the two scents at once!"I appeared behind the monster again and kicked him over to where the new scent is

"Yahoo, I'm about to eat, I'm about to eat! Just a few bites and I should be satisfied, Right? Or would it take more than a few... Oh well, Food is food!" I bolted out of the forest, In the sky I looked at the surroundings. Tsukune Aono unconscious, A figure that looked relatively similar to that Vampire chick, And the beast of which tastes foul.

"Food food food food food food food!"I shouted while coming down from the sky and landing, Making a crater

-Meanwhile-

"Damn it Y/n. I knew he couldn't keep eating himself. Guess I have to stop him again. Why doesn't he just eat the human food? He can do that...Of course it won't give him the same amount of nutrients as flesh but it should still satisfy him if he eats enough.."

I smelled some blood and I hurried over to it. I saw Y/n with his Kagune out. I could tell he was about to use his Kakuja. I made myself able to be seen and I swayed my finger from side to side, Signalling him to not use his Kakuja. He started to go nuts, shaking his head harshly and quick before shouting 'just a bite' and appearing behind the being and taking a bite out of it's arm and apparently he didn't like it, Seeing as he spat it right out.

"Hm..I wonder why he's playing with him..?"I question myself

Y/n turned his head to look at something, Or so it seemed. He then kicked the beast over to where he was looking at, Than bolted that way as well

"Well well well..Seems I'll have to go too."I said out loud.

Cliffhanger! Ooh~ :P