Chapter 14

WARNING GRAPHIC SCENES involving abuse please skip if you don't like to read it. I will let you know when it becomes graphic. Also not edited so sorry for any mistakes.

Vanessa slowly walked back as George came toward her.  She didn't like the look in his eye and had hoped to never see him again.

"What do you want?" Her voice shook. Her back hit the wall behind her.

"Where have you been?" He said a little to calmly for her liking.

"What do you mean?" Her body shook as rage flashed in his eyes.

"Why did you quit your job at the restaurant?" He growled as he pinned her in by placing his arms against the wall beside her. He ran his fingertips down her cheek and smiled as she shivered from his touch.

"I...I found a better job. I...It pays more and it's closer to h...home." She stuttered as she shivered from revulsion at his touch. Just the feel of his hands made her sick.

"Where is it? This new job of yours." He asked as he leaned his face into her neck and placed a soft kiss there.

"It's at an office building about a mile from here. It's nothing really I just run errands that the secretary doesn't have time for." Her gaze was pinned to the floor. She knew not to look at him it would only make this worse.

"I didn't ask what you do." He roared as he slammed her against the wall. "I asked where it was at." He wrapped his hand around her throat and held her in place. He chuckled as he watched her claw at his hand trying to free herself. He became hard as he saw the blood running down his hand onto her throat as she clawed harder at him.

She knew she had to get away but with the way he was standing kept her from any movement.  She felt her lungs start to burn as he kept his grip tight on her. She tried to drag in a lungful of much needed air but it was useless. His grip was too tight. She started to claw again at his hand as the fear took over that her life was going to end now. He was too strong and powerful and there was no chance of her getting away from him anytime soon.

He shifted on his feet and she saw her only chance to try to escape him. She straightened her leg fully before she brought it up with as much force as she could and smashed her knee into his groin.

He howled in pain as he cupped his throbbing groin as he cussed her. She ran as soon as his grasp released hoping she was quick enough to reach to reach the door before he after her.

She had just reached the door when she felt his hand tighten on the back of her neck. She screamed just as he slammed her face and head into the door several times.  She heard his sadistic laugh as her body slumped to the floor.

He was calling her every name under the sun and the last one she heard as the darkness took over was "Whore."

Travis had dropped off Sean and was about to leave when his son asked him to read him a bedtime story even though it wasn't quite his bedtime yet.