-Dreams-

There's not much to say here- this is the first chapter! i hope it's not too confusing i tried to be as clear as possible. please be nice :3
———
⚠️ gore ⚠️

*October 2019*

Eddie woke up frantically from a nightmare. a similar nightmare to the 1000's he's had every night since they fought Pennywise 4 years ago. cryptic words and images would flood his head throughout the night causing him to wake up in a cold sweat- terrified.

after Eddie managed to calm himself he picked up his phone, checking the time.

4:46 am

Eddie groaned- taking a deep breathe before getting up to go use the restroom.

as he walked down the seemingly never-ending hallway to the bathroom he thought about the dream he had just awoken from. normally he'd forget fairly quick but this time the horrifying images stuck. he couldn't forget them.

the images of dark energies, blood, and death. prisoners to pain. almost as if they were being controlled. but by what?

he reached the bathroom.

he made sure to turn the light on before stepping in. cautious of what might be lurking inside. once the light was on however he saw there were no monsters, no blood, nothing but the normal, safe bathroom he was used to.

he sighed in relief before stepping in the seemingly safe bathroom.

before sitting he made sure to check the closet and tub for hiding dangers. nothing. knowing that he allowed himself to relax a little bit more.

'nothings there eds; stop being so paranoid. it's safe,' he thought as he sat down on the cold seat.

i assume i don't have to describe what happens next- i'm sure you all know what people do on the toilet. anyways back to the story-

once he was done with his business he got up- walking groggily to the sink. when he got there he made sure to wash every inch of his hands going up to his arms.  he secretly was hoping to wash the visuals away. no luck.

as he lifted his head he noticed a shadow from behind the shower curtain. feeling absorbed in terror he flipped around as quick as humanly possible hitting his back hard on the counter. he stared at the curtain. 

nothing.

eddies felt like his heart could jump out of his chest any minute now. he was paralyzed in fear for a minute or two. trying to work up the courage to turn back around.

'nothings there eds. you're just seeing things. it's okay. you're okay,' he told himself repeatedly.

he looked back in the mirror cautiously- the shadow was still there. this time laying down- seeming almost harmless. Eddie knew better than to believe that though. he continued to stare- frozen in place. he shook with fear as he watched a bloody hand pull the curtain back revealing a corps-like figure. covered in blood and feathers.

Stan.

he shut his eyes tight. starting to feel the tears flood his eyes. 'this isn't real. none of it is real,' he thought. 'it's all in your head Eddie. calm down before you collapse,' he repeated those thoughts till he had to courage to open his eyes again, hoping the being was gone.

he aggressively shook his head yelling, "YOU'RE NOT REAL," before opening his eyes. the figure was gone- and so was everything else. the seemingly safe bathroom was now empty darkness. it felt as though he was being smothered in blankets, running out of air. he started panicking, calling out for someone, anyone. running around like a headless chicken. this repeated for what felt like hours.

soon enough he gave up. falling to the floor as the darkness consumed him. suffocating him till he was gasping for air.

his vision slowly turning white. a white so bright, and so vibrant it could blind even the most protected eyes. it was seemingly peaceful, however. Eddie felt calm. so different from the pain he was just experiencing. he smiled weakly as he drew his last breath.

silence.

suddenly he heard it. a voice. the familiar voice of the woman he's spent the last 17 years surrounded by. his mother. yelling for him.

"eddie bear!"
...
"eddIE BARE!"
...
"EDDIE WAKE UP!"

———
HI!! so this is the first chapter! i had a lot of fun writing it and honestly i'm really motivated right now to write so here i am :)
what did you think?

make sure to vote!!
okay! i love y'all! see you next chapter!!