TEN: and so it begins!

the boys all sat back after hearing beomgyu explain his story. "so, to get this straight," taehyun began, "you met her outside of our karaoke room, and you saved her drinks from the vending machine, and you got to talk to her."

"yup."

groaning, taehyun threw his head back, "agh, stupid brain. why do you have to be so meticulous?" pouting slightly, he crossed his arms, "if i didn't observe soobin's behavior patterns, regarding his love for bebe rexha and bebe rexha only, then i could've lost the bet."

"which means...?" kai asked, leaning forward.

"yeah, speak human, please," beomgyu urged as he flopped onto their couch. all that pacing had really worn him out.

"if me stupid, i meet zuko."

beomgyu nodded, as if that made all the sense in the world, "oh." a few moments passed, before his eyebrows shot up and his eyes widened, "hey! are you calling me stupid?"

shrugging, taehyun's lips curled just the slightest at the corners to create the perfect smirk, "you said it, not me."

"technically, i should've met zuko. i mean- the whole bet was about me, right?" soobin joined in the conversation, causing everyone to turn towards him. they all blinked once, then twice, before taehyun spoke up.

"soobin, that's not how this works."

"fine, it's not like i wanna meet her anyway," soobin scratched the back of his neck, "heh.." with that, he got up and left the living room, the sound of his slippers shuffling down the hall heard until his bedroom door closed quietly.

"weird—" beomgyu shook his head, before getting back to the matter at hand, "anyways, you can't be mad because i got to meet zuko; plus, aren't i the smarter one? i may have lost the bet, but i still ended up winning in some way."

"blah, blah, blah. yeah you got to meet zuko, but who's still stupid?" taehyun sniggered to himself.

"guys, is it really worth it to argue over this? i mean, the situation has already come and gone."

turning to their younger group mate, beomgyu and taehyun spoke in unison, "shut up, kai."

in moments, the living room was the center of a full on screaming match between the three boys. a few feet away, yeonjun threw his controller down, "hey!" everyone turned to look at him, their eyes wide, "are you guys really fighting over a girl who we met on the internet?"

"...yes...?" kai responded.

"perhaps," beomgyu shrugged.

"yes, and?" taehyun replied.

placing his head in his hands, yeonjun released a deep sigh, "what am i gonna do with you guys?"

"okay, okay, at least answer this, beomgyu," kai began, scooting closer in anticipation.

"what is it?"

"was zuko pretty?" he asked, his big eyes watching beomgyu, while eagerly awaiting the answer.

taehyun propped his chin on his hands, "i would like to know also."

pausing, beomgyu mischievously drug along his answer to annoy them, "hmm.. zuko?" biting his lip, he thought back to when he had watched her walk away from him. his eyes softened, quite noticeably, as a small smile snuck it's way into his lips, "yes. she's very pretty."