Rushing to Charms

One day,Harry was rushing to Charms,running through the halls or else he will be late. Not looking where he was going,he suddenly hit someone. And that someone just had to be his arch enemy, who is also...: veryverygayandisveryveryinlovewithHarrybutofcourseHarrydoesn'tknowthat ------ Draco Malfoy.

'I'm sorry I-' Harry suddenly stopped himself.
'Malfoy.'said Harry coolly.
'Potter.'Draco shot back. 'Get off of me now. You're ruining my robes.' Draco lied.

Deep down,Draco was hurting because of Harry's weight on him. He was looking paler,skinnier and was now two inches shorter than Harry.

Both of them scrambled to their feet immediately. Draco,patting down his robes,trying to distract himself from the encounter he had with Potter just now. Harry looking around the hallway hoping no one saw what had happened.

Harry breathed a sigh of relief that no one was there. He turned to ...Draco about to yell at him,then....

'Merlin Dra-Malfoy!'  Harry yelled. 'What the bloody hell happened to you?'

What Draco was dreading the most had happened.

'What are you talking about,Pottah?'said Draco obviously knowing what Harry meant.
'I mean why do you look so...different..?' Harry stated,annoyed.
'Uh..I-um..'stuttered Draco,while trying to find words to say.

Author's note
I'm stopping this right here. Here's some info you might need to know:
-this is after the war
-Draco is smaller than Harry UwU
-I'll update as much as I can
That's all. Goodbye my hufflies!💖💕💛🖤