Finding Secrets

Draco's POV

'I mean why do you look so...different?' said Potter.

Goddamnit! Idiot say something! Open your goddamn mouth and speak!

'Uh...I-um..'

Did I just....stutter...?! You idiot! Malfoys never ever stutter! You just ruined a "Malfoy" rule! Oh no...I just ruined a rule...Father's going to kill me if he finds out!...

And then I took off,running and sweating at the same time. To where you may ask? The astronomy tower.

Harry's POV

Malfoy looked so stressed as if we were taking our O.W.Ls and NEWTs,both of the tests mixed together. Speaking of tests...I'm late for Charms!

I checked my watch and realised I was fifteen minutes late! I took off running,putting aside Malfoy's problems. I reached the Charms classroom and immediately opened the door. Unaware of the class already starting,everyone's eyes lay on me,staring as if I was professor Snape,about to take every single one of the students to detention.

'Ten points from Gryffindor.'said Professor Flitwick. 'Now take a seat,Mr Potter.'

I did as I was told and sat next to my best friend ------ Ron Weasley. Flitwick got back to teaching the Summoning Charm---Accio.

No one's POV

'Why are you so late mate?'asked Ron.
'Just a "little" encounter with Malfoy.'shrugged Harry.
'Just how little is "little"?'asked Ron,eager to know what happened.
'Nothing exciting, just the usual.'answered Harry.
'Did you hex him?'asked Ron very eagerly.
'No...no..except...' Harry trailed off.
'Except?!'asked Ron loudly.

The whole class heard Ron and turned their heads towards them. Even Flitwick was eyeing them suspiciously. Ron realised what he did and apologised.

'Oops,sorry..' Ron said with guilt in his tone.

Author's note
Wow! Two chapters in a day! It's not like it's very long anyways.
-someone's thought will be in Italic
That's all. Goodbye my hufflies!💖💕💛🖤