Weird feelings

Y/N POV
"HEY WHAT ARE U GUYS DOING TO THEM!?" I shouted at Jerome Ng the notorious bully and his gang of scums in our school.
"Well if it isn't Lee Y/N coming to save the day from these girls, sorry but it seems like we will have to punish these girls for defying us." Jerome said
"What did u guys do to them?" I asked Twice.
"We did nothing at all, You see..." Twice explained
Flashback
We were trying to find u to apologise to u for what happened earlier until these guys suddenly came and asked us to go out with them but we didn't want to obviously until they started surrounding us and threatened us to go out with them.

"So that's what happened." I thought
"Well it's not Everyday an idol group comes to our school so we might as well just bring these girls out for a date and maybe take even a step further, right boys?" Jerome said in a teasing tone, making the girls feel even more terrified.
Hearing what that scum said I tired to control my anger and tried to convince him and his gang nicely by saying "Look Jerome it's not gonna be very nice if u and your guys all end up injured if I start a fight with all of u so could all of u just let these girls go before something really bad happens to all of u?"
Jerome POV
"Look Jerome it's not gonna be very nice if u and your guys all end up injured if I start a fight with all of u so could all of just let these girls go before something really bad happens to all of u?
"HAHAHAHAHAHA." I was so surprised by what that peep squeak
Y/N said that I immediately burst out laughing with my gang.
"Us getting injured in a fight with u? Yah right, the one getting beaten up like a stray dog in the end will be you Y/N." I said
Y/N POV
"I'm giving u guys one last chance, are u going to let them go or not?" I asked, this time in a more threatening tone.
"And what if we don't?" Jerome asked
"Then u leave me no choice." I said
Twice POV
"NO DON'T! Don't do it y/n u don't stand a chance against all of them u will just end up getting hurt instead we will just go out with them if that's what it takes to stop this argument from happening." Dahyun said.
"Yah don't do it y/n." Tzuyu said which the other members nodded in agreement to.
Y/N POV
"It's ok I can do this, trust me." I said to Twice.
"Oh so little y/n here thinks he's tough eh, well boys get hi..."
Before that scumbag Jerome got to finish his sentence I immediately rushed towards him with a punch to his jaw making him fly across the hall which everyone there looked at me with their jaws dropped.
"HOW DARE U DO THAT TO OUR LEADER, LETS GET HIM BOYS!!!" One of the boys said making the others charge at me.
I counted 10 of them and big mistake for them since I'm training in kungfu now. I kept dodging their punches and kicks towards me, making them feel tired.
Twice POV
After seeing y/n sending that bully across that hall in a matter of seconds, we were so shocked that we looked at y/n with jaws dropped.
And now we are looking at him fighting 10 other people by himself
"How's he managing all 10 people by himself?" Sana asked
"Judging by his moves, he must have learned self defence martial arts before." Nayeon said
Y/n POV
After dodging all of their moves, I figured it was time to finish things up.
"Wow u guys are done already, this was way boring than I expected, well time to finish things then." After saying that, I immediately rushed towards each of the boys and punched all of them and sending them lying across the hall floor in pain which made everyone look at me in awe.
"Wow that was so cool."
"Is it just me or was y/n looking so dreamy fighting all of the bullies just now?"
"He's so handsome, I think I'm falling in love with him."
After hearing all those other students said that I rolled my eyes in annoyance and suddenly thought of Twice.
"Hey are u guys alright?Whoa."
Twice POV
We were so terrified that we were getting into trouble but after seeing Y/N help us we couldn't help but rush to him in tears and thanking him.
"Thank u, thank u Y/N for helping us." Momo said
"Yah, if it wasn't for u who knows what would have happen to us." This time, it was Jihyo.
"It's alright, as Long as u guys are fine that's what matters." Y/N said with a smile for the first time that we seen him.
Tzuyu POV
"It's alright, as long as u guys are fine that's what matters." Y/N said with a smile on his face
What is this feeling that I'm experiencing now? My heart is beating so fast and my face is heating up. Don't tell me, don't tell me

I'M IN LOVE WITH Y/N?!