Confession

Tzuyu POV
The current situation between me and Y/N is so awkward right now as no one is starting a conversation.
I want to start a conversation so badly but knowing that it could make the situation even more awkward so I tried to secretly escape through the roof door but at this time...
"Ermm so should we talk about it?" Y/N suddenly asked which made me stop in my tracks.
Slowly turning my head towards him, I noticed him looking at me.
"I should probably talk to him about it right now in order to get rid of this tension between us right now but it could either break our friendship or take it to the next level, ahh who cares just do it." I thought
"Ermm yeah, let's talk about it." I replied
Y/N POV
"Ermm yeah, let's talk about it." Tzuyu replied.
Well at least Tzuyu wants to talk about it so I started the conversation
"So.... is it true that u really like me?" I asked her
...... nothing was coming out of her mouth yet.
"Well I Guess it is kind of awkward to just say the answer out." I thought
"Yeah it's true Y/N I like u like a lot." Tzuyu replied as she was blushing now.
"But why me?"
"What do u mean?"
"Well I'm just a normal guy with no friends and u are a very famous KPOP idol right now and besides having my bias in my favourite kpop group falling in love with me was definitely not what I had expected at all."
"Who cares if I'm a kpop idol or not, Y/N I'm in love with u for who u actually are not just because u saved us that day from the bullies but after spending time with u I realised that u were a nice guy that was on my mind the entire time."
"Tzuyu... I"
"No Y/N let me finish. Actually I wasn't sure if I was actually in love with u or not but after what Mina Unnie said to me at the amusement park that day I was sure that I am in love with u. You are always on my mind and whenever u are on my mind it always never fails to form a smile on my face and I know this sounds kinda creepy but I can actually see us being together."
"Wow I didn't know that she actually thought of me like that but can I actually accept her feelings for me and be together with her." I thought.
True Tzuyu is in love with me now but I can't be sure that I'm actually the guy for her because...

I'm afraid of losing her because of what had happened to my parents.

What if I lose her when I'm together with her

What if she leaves me for another guy when she realises that she doesn't love me anymore

No I couldn't bear the sadness of having another person that I love leaving me again...

Wait I love Tzuyu? In that kind of way?
But how?

Is it because of her smile that could light up anyone's mood?

Is it because she's my bias in my favourite kpop group?

Or is it because deep down I knew that she was the girl for me already after spending enough time with her...

No I can't be with her even if I love her I can't bear the loss of another person that I love.

Flashback
As I had just arrived home from school, I was shocked at what I had seen in front of my eyes.

My parents were lying down on the floor with puddles of blood on the floor.
"MUM, DAD WHAT HAPPENED PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE."
"Our dear Y/N, leave right now u shouldn't be here to witness our leaving."
"What are u guys talking about, I won't allow u guys to die right before my eyes. Hang on I'm calling the ambulance."
"No y/n come back it's useless to try and save us now we are too weak come back dear we need to tell u something."
"No mum no dad please don't go~~" I said while crying
"Listen Y/N this happened because we trusted the wrong person but we just want to tell u that we love u very much and we want u to move on and find someone that u will love forever in the future."
"And we would.... like u to be our son again in our next life...."
"Mum? Dad? WAKE UP PLEASE, PLEASE WAKE UP!"
Flashback over
Tears flowed down my face and I was sobbing without even me knowing and Tzuyu noticed it.
"Hey Y/N, why are u crying. Are u ok?" She asked
I continued to cry while thinking about what had happened to my parents which made Tzuyu worried and she rushed to hug me to comfort me.
"Shh, it's ok just cry it out."
At this point of time I was grateful to have her by my side because I needed someone at that time.
Timeskip
After 5 minutes, I finally stopped crying.
"Hey Y/N u ok now?"
"Yah I'm ok now, thanks for just now."
"I Guess we should stop talking about us now."
After saying that Tzuyu turned away and was walking towards the door.
"No, I can't lose someone I love again. NO NOT THIS TIME." I thought
Without thinking what I was doing, I rushed to Tzuyu and hugged her backwards which made her gasp in surprise.
"Y/N what are u doing?" She asked
"Please.... don't go I can't lose someone that I love again.... not anymore"
I decided to tell Tzuyu that I love her I can't stand the feeling of having to lose the person that I love again.
"Wait... u love me too Y/N?" Tzuyu asked me with excitement in her tone.
"Well here goes nothing, I will have to tell her the truth eventually." I thought
"I do but before that I have to tell u something about my past first."