Chapter Eighteen!

Yuvraaj us finding guest room, when he enters in a room and saw Shravani is eating chocolates. He was about to go when, she stops him by callung his name. He looks at her and says "Kia hai?...Shravani gets up and comes to him.

Shravani: Kia dhoondh rahe ho?

Yuvraaj: Sorry i was finding guest room or yaha aagaya.

Shravani:Ye guest room hi hai come inside!

Yuvraaj: Aap?

Shravani pulls him and threw him on bed and sits on his stomach. Yuvraaj is totally shocked by her behaviour. He tried to free himself and sats "Ye kia batameezi hai. Leave me! Look me wesa larka nahi hoon!" But shravani temoves her tops and jeans and sat on him.

Whike Yuvraaj is losing his control. He closes his eyes and says "Hato mere upar se....." but Shravani didn't hear her and started to kiss hus lips while, Yuvraaj reciprocate, as he feels sonething fir Bela and she has same face.

After kiss shravani started to kiss his neck. While moving  her body. Yuvraj moans loudly. And Mahir, who was passing from his room, saw them. He feels disgust and went to his room(because he is staying here till marriage).

Just then Yuvraaj pushes her and says "Stay away from me!" But Shravani tried to come l close to him. Yuvraaj feds up and slaps her. Shravani feels insulted and got angry, while yuvraaj also got angry and left.

In Mahir's room! He is not getting what to do? His emotions are taking place. He is feeling dumped. He thinks :Shravani you....how can you cheat every one. Bela....she is so innocent. She faced many problems just because of Shravani. But, why i am feeling jealous? I shouldn't! Shravani you are nothing for me. Nothing! You just used me for your needs.

Next morning! Bela woke up and found her self on floor, with a empty bottle of alcohol. She smiles and says,"Good morning! My partner!" She gets up and went to washroom. She gets ready. She wore a simple crop top and mini skirt with a tight pony tail.

She came down and started to search something to eat, when her mother came and says," tumhare khane k liye yaha kuch bhi nahi hai!" Bela feels hurt and was about to bursts out when Yuvraaj came and says "Bela.... ye lo tumhara breakfast! Me tumhare favourite restaurant se laya hoon." She smiles and Aditi left from there.

Bela: Kia hoa upset kyun lag rage ho.

Yuvraaj: Tumhari sister....yaar mental hai l wo. Kal mujh pr char gy or started to seduce me but some gow i escaped.

Bela: Wo esi hi hai. Stay away from her.

Yuvraaj: Kabhi kabhi to me confuse ho jaata hoon, k Shravani kon hai or Bela kon.

Bela: Jis k Chin pr beauty spot ho wo Shravani.

Yuvraaj: Ye tum sab ko kyun nahi bolti.

Bela: Wo beauty spot fake hai. I mean tattoo hai. Mera beauty spot tha but mene skin ko us side se damage kr diya so that everyone thinks that I am Shravani.

Yuvraaj: Ohh...

Bela: Door raho usse! Barbaad kar degi.

Yuvraaj: Even I am not interested in her.

Bela: Well! If you want to go. You can as Mahir knew about your being my fake boy friend.

Yuvraaj: What If I say that I want to be with you?

Bela: Matlab?

Yuvraaj: Means! I want to be with you. I saw no one behaves you nicely. Even they are abusing you and you are crying. May be you want a friend to be with you.

Bela: No its okay! This is not the first time. I am alone from birth. No one cares for me. No one even want to know that I had food or not, that I am okay or not, well if you want to be there so I won't mind. But still, If you feel you want to go from here you can. Even I don't want to live here. I am just here for Mahir. I want him back.

Yuvraaj: Yeah okay! I don't want you to live here. But still, If you want to live here so I can't leave you alone. I know you won't love me back. You will never love me back but still, I love you! I love you so much! I can't get you. But, I can help you in getting your love. I don't know where, why, How, when I fell in love with you?

Target: 160 votes!