Original Characters- Cinder

OHHHHH BOY OH BOY DO I HAVE A TREAT FOR YOU GUYS

Either way let's get started! This is my main gormiti oc Cinder!

She is actually not a fire gormiti but, you guessed it, Zag is using her illusion abilities to project a different image and not be immediately chased down by the Lava Gormiti.

She mainly uses this form when she is in the volcano and is basically "working" undercover. She is just trying to find more information on how to take over Gorm herself.

The only ones that managed to find out that she isn't a fire gormiti was Magmion and Razzle later on (throwback to a previous drawing I posted). However Zag (posing as Cinder) managed to strike a deal with Magmion, promising him to be the new King of Gorm when they take it over. In return he let her stay at the volcano and covered up for any mischief she caused in there. But boy did she cause a lot of trouble.

This is a piece where she pretty much decapitated a soldier after a fight and is just being a lil creepy.

Sorry for my english now guys, I have recently realised that I am very rusty and if things don't really make sense feel free to ask me for any details or explanations.

Hope you enjoy!!!