Original Character: Cole/Coal

Careful folks cause this is cringe coming in. And by that I mean hints of nsfw. Please if you're under 16 just look at the drawings.

Yep this is a little bit of a reveal. Would I call it spoler-y for the story? Nahh. Besides this is sorta what happens a little while before my story Gormiti: the darkest era.

What I mean? So Cinder is essentially Zag. If you know her, you know that she is a half-blood and her father is an incubus. Which gives her the ability to shapeshift . She is 13 when she first visits Gorm.

By accident, she ends up in Gorm and stays there for a few years, while keeping communication with her "guardians" (more like babysitters tbh) Naomi and Adonis (another demon and failed incubus).

While in Gorm, she eventually managed to stay in Volcano Mountain (the place she originally fell into) after making everyone there think that she is a new fire gormiti that was recrewted. However the suspicions never stopped and the rest of the scouts would often spy on her to try and find something out. The situation was way too fishy. Unfortunately for her she ended up being found out by Magmion, who threatened to kick her out of the volcano. However she told him her plan and that she isn't a human (at least not fully). He didn't believe her at first, thinking she was a spy for the Lords of Nature, but she assured him this wasn't the case. Eventually they came to a compromise, that she would go by the name Cinder, work as a spy for the volcano (since she wasn't a fire gormiti, she could swim with no problem in the water) and help him take over Gorm behind Obscurio's back. There's plenty more stuff I can't just write in here for various reasons buuut yeah they pretty much establish a new plan the two conjure up. Let's just say, being "King of Gorm" sounds really appealing to Magmion.

Cinder and Magmion are forced to spent time together and eventually become friends. However, due to Cinder's nature as a half-succubus and stuff from her past she constantly tries to seduce other gormiti to lure them into traps, something Magmion isn't fond off. Unfortunately for him, that seduction worked a little too well on him too and they became friends with benefits for a while. Neither cared about precautions because Cinder, as a half-blood, was infertile. However after Cinder managed to fully become a demon (explained in my story in the future) she unfortunately fell pregnant with a child and that is Cole/Coal.

His name sounds the same. When he visits Earth, he goes by Cole (written like that) and when he is on Gorm he also goes by Coal (written like this). There's a bit of a meaning to his name that I can't explain just yet ;) .

Well I hope you liked it!!!

Also yeah, the sketches don't have hands finished cause I got lazy 😂

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.