[GORM-MAY DAY 18] Nostalgic + SMALL HIATUS

I'M TAKING A HIATUS BECAUSE OF MY UPCOMING EXAMS

I'M TAKING A HIATUS BECAUSE OF MY UPCOMING EXAMS. I WILL RETURN JULY 1ST AND AFTER

I WILL COMPLETE REQUESTS ALONGSIDE THE GORM-MAY REMAINING PROMPTS, SO I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN DON'T WORRY

I know this isn't really anything too much or grant compared to my last entries but I ask that you please show some understanding. This is the first art challenge I made and took part in. And I also want to apologize because from tomorrow and until July 1st I will be low on posting.

I know the challenge is for May and I'm practically already disqualified but I wanted to finish this challenge for my own selfishness. I am sorry for letting you down and for not even finishing my own challenge.

But my uni is more important and because of many other stress factors rn I have to cut back on the drawing a bit and finally focus on my studies.

All that aside this drawing depicts one of the conversations me and my former two best friends had when we got to see each other. I drew them as faceless blobs because a) I didn't remember a lot about their features and b) I don't want to show any resemblance to people I know IRL. Either way, yeah those two siblings really helped me finally realise that liking a "boy's" franchise wasn't so bad, it wasn't a crime and they were understanding and didn't mind talking about the series and the franchise in general. We bonded over cartoons and anime such as jewelpet, magi-nation, gormiti, angel's friends etc etc.

Welp that's it for now folks
See you soon

If you read the title you know that I'm taking a hiatus from drawing. I have failed and disqualified from my own challenge and yet again proven my real worth to the world. I tried to do something important, something nice and it backfired. Welp I guess I deserve it.

Either way