*06*

Lyn's pov
"Hey Lyn, what take you so long?i miss you already." Bambam pout at me. "You miss me?"i chuckle while heading toward my table and sit.

  "But,we just met around 7 hours ago."i said. "It doesnt matter cuz im ssriously missing you."he give me that baby face of him.

  "Funny"i laugh and he giggles a bit. I know what he meant. Missing friends and i think it's normal cuz i dont rarely seen him going out with his friends.

"Bambam,can i ask you something?"i ask him while his gaze slowly move to me. "Sure, you can ask me anything."he smiled.
"Do mr. Kim have an asistant?"he look at me confusingly maybe because of the sudden question that i ask.

  "Hmm,he use to have an asistant but she stopped working with him cuz it cost a lot of burden to her.

  She have to struggle all day to follow mr. Kim's order and at the same time,she was so scared to be scolded by him cuz there was a time that he slaped her face until she fell on the floor."he said while typing on his keyboard.

  "So,do you think if he have an asistant one day,is he gonna repeat the same thing?"i ask curiously. "Well,it depends."he said. "Wait a minute, how do you know that?"he ask.

  "I went to mr. Kim's office just now and i saw there was a set of table infront of his table. Beside,he's the CEO asistant and it's a must for him to get an asistant."i said.

  "Maybe you can try."someone said while me and Bambam turned my gaze to her. "No Candy. I should not."i said with my nervous giggle.

  "Yes, you should Miss Kylyn."she said giving me her sweetest smile. "Anyways,he really need an asistant just like what you said."she said.

  "Candy,she just start working today. Don't give her force,please?"he pout. "Excuse me Bambam, your cuteness dosent give any efects on me."she said.

"I was trying so hard.."i heard Bambam mumbled so i take a glance on him with both of my eyebrows up  and he replied me with the what face.

  "You're cute."i said while smiling at him and i saw him blush saying thank you to me. Candy just look at us with both of her eyebrow up.

"Eyy, Bambam, do you like her?" Bambam just keep on blushing while i just look at them in shook. "Candy, arent you suppose to be in mr. Kevin's office?"he ask. "Are you trying to ignore me?"she tease and slowly turning her gaze at me while taking a chair to sit beside me. Maybe she wanna talk with me.

"By the way, have you complete the task that i give to you just now?"she ask me while Bambam just mind his own business.

  "Yes i did it but, i send those files a little bit late."i smile innocently while doing the little bit finger to her.

  "So,is he doing anything to you?"she ask. "Nope. Just normal."i smile. "Huh that's weird. He usually scold people cuz sending something to him not in time."she said confusingly. "Why? Is there something wrong?"i ask.

  "Oh,umm.. nothing."she said. "Are you free tonight? Cuz i wanna invite you to go dinner with mr. Kevin."she ask.

  "Sure"i reply. "Candy, can i join too?" Bambam was literally begging at her hardly."Please please please please?"he ask while grabing her wrist.

  "Hold up young man. It's about the future so please let go of my wrist."she said while Bambam slowly let go of her wrist.

  "Wait what? What do you mean by future?"i ask. "Dont worry about that. It's a normal thing."she said.

   "But, why me? You can ask Bambam to go out tonight since im just new here and he've been working for many years and having a lot of experiences."i said.

   She move and bend closer to meet my eyes"It's a surprise."she whisper at me with her hand cover the said of her mouth from Bambam while he's just looking at us awkwardly.

  "So, is that mean i can follow too?" Bambam asking Candy. "Sorry Bambam. As i said earlier, you cant."she said.

  He look sad after Candy didnt allow him to go with us for dinner. "Why cant he join us tonight? He's willing to go."i said.

  "Sorry but mr. Kevin didnt allow anyone to come to dinner tonight except me and you."she said.

  "Never mind. I will go spend time with my cat later and feeding them."he said weakly." Is it okay? Or i may be making you mad this time."i ask.

  "No, it's okay. Beside, It's my daily routine so i often doing things at my house."he said smiling at me. "Well, ok then."Candy said.

  I confusingly looking at him while he's trying to turn his gaze back to the computer screen. I feel bad about him.

  Working for half a day and no workers are friendly to him. But i notice that he had some fans in the office. You get what i mean? Nevermind then.

  "Candy, since i have 2 hours left, can i change my clothes? It's not far from here."i said. "Oh, no Miss Kylyn. We're gonna treat you later."she said.

   "So, is that mean im going there with the same car that they drive while you and mr. Kevin is in too?"i ask.

  "You bet."she said. "Oh w-wow. I didnt expect to be treat like this *chuckles* it's just like my fantasies cuz anyone has never do that to me."i said happily.

  "Well, it is time for your dreams to come true then. By the way, you should thank mr. Kevin for doing this to you."she said while tapping my shoulder with her hand and Bambam was just smiling alone and chuckles a bit with his smirk.

                             "I will"