My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter 18

Hey my fellow fans, readers, Wattpadders, randomers (lol),

I am extremely sorry about the delay. I honestly thought that I would have been able to upload like a week ago but I became super busy with school work and all. I've been getting LOTS of homework since my exams are in about 4 weeks (2 out of those 4 weeks I will not be at school, cause no one will. We get 2 weeks off for Christmas and New Years so yeah...anyways....), I have been studying and everything else. Again, I'm sorry for the long wait but here is the newest chapter written. 'My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter 18'!!! Hope you enjoy.

Rayna

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter 18

Recap of Last Chapter:

-Scarlet's Point of View

Just as I start to black out my bedroom door gets broken through and someone comes into my room. They pull my step-dad off me, but before I can see who it is who saved me, I black out.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

-Scarlet's Point of View

===Days later- Dreaming===

"How could you Alex? I actually trusted you! I thought you weren't going to hurt her. But now I can see that you are just another scar on her." I hear my brother say to someone. (My guess is Alex. Lol) But his voice didn't sound close. It sounded away in the distance. But its obvious that he's pissed off.

"Look, I'm sorry that Scarlet's here and in a coma and I get that your scared, but don't go blaming all this shit on me." Alex states, raising his voice at my brother.

Wait, did he just say that I'm in a coma?! Oh my fudge god! (lol I wonder if there really is a fudge god....hmmm.....) No wonder my body feels so stiff. As Cameron and Alex start at each others throats, I try moving my body but have no luck.

"Cameron, look man, I'm sorry if I hurt her, but she knew it was all an ac-" Alex starts but something stops him. Seconds later, something lands on the floor with a loud thud and smack.

"You use my little sister!" Alex, I'm guessing, groans in pain, as he gasps for air. "Then you kiss my other sister!" I manage to open my eyes a little bit just in time to see a tall blurry object about to kick another blurry object that's laying on the ground. I watch as the blurry objects turn into Cameron kicking Alex repeatedly in to stomach. Alex gasps for air and groans in pain as Cameron kicks him. I force my body to sit up and I watch in shock as Alex doesn't try to even fight back. Alex must have (some how) seen me awake, cause his eyes showed sadness, regret, pain, and worriness but they also showed happiness and ....love?....

"I'm so sorry, Scarlet." I heard him barley whisper. Then with one last kick from my brother, his eyes turned glazed, his breathing became super shallow and weak, and his body had already been turning a super pale color. He looked completely dead. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes and that's when Cameron turns around and sees me sitting there.

"Scarlet, your awake!" He exclaimed, running over to the bed side. He wraps his arms around me and gives me a tight hug. When he finally lets go of me, I look back at Alex's pale body. Just the site of it made me was to cry so much. Cameron must have noticed because he called in some doctors to get him out of my room. They kept asking questions, but my brother and I told them nothing.