Important Note to Fans/Readers

Important Note to Fans/Readers!!!

Hey to all my amazing fans & readers out there,

I have some important things to say. It does involve my story and when I can upload.

1. I'm very, very sorry about not uploading recently. I've been busy trying to settle into my new house and my new high school (which I've already gotten lost in it many times). I've been wanting to upload for a while but I haven't had enough time and had any internet connections. I'm sorry for not uploading. I WILL BE UPLOADING CHAPTER 21 TONIGHT, I hope...

2. I am thinking about making a private gmail account for you (my readers and fans) to messege me about my story. You'll be able to email me and ask questions if your confused with my story. I'll also take crituzim (good or bad), but I don't want to recieve messeges saying that my story is trash or shit like that. I haven't made the account yet but I will try soon.

3. I am trying to get the pictures that I need up but I cant get on photobucket on my phone. I swear once I get settled in with everything, I will work on getting the pictures up fast.

And lastly.....

I'M VERY SORRY FOR THE RECENT AND FUTURE DELAYS THAT COME! But I'm trying very hard to not have to long of a delay between chapters.

I hope you will forgive me for not posting sooner.

Oh, I'm also thinking about doing 'interviews' with the story characters, but that may not happen until after I finish writing the story.

Byebyez allz youz peepz outz therez.....

Rayna