Chapter 1: Who's the Mr Krabs here?

" The evil queens are the princesses that were never saved... "

- Unknown

•••••••••••••••••••• Chapter 1: Who's the Mr Krabs here? ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Olivia's POV

" You did what?!! " Precious asked completely bewildered. " What did you expect after you two teamed up against me for me to agree to one stupid date. " I pointed an accusing finger at both of them.

Their the ones who texted him back that I agreed to go with him for the date. How can Charles the popular guy in our school just ask me out after I helped him get through a horrible day. And that day was a lucky day were he happened to see the good side of me!

This is all their faults!!

--------------- Flashback ---------------------

I sat at the back of the room just like every time I go to the library. Precious and Debbie were having class now so I was left all alone in the library.

I was reading one of the famous books I never got time to read, To kill a Mockingbird. Just when I opened the next page, someone slumped next to me. I didn't turn to check who it was.

" Your reading huh? " A rough voice says. I turned sideways and was met with dark orbs staring at me.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes, isn't that what they do in the library? Looking away, back into the book I was reading. Silence flowed between us and I couldn't help but notice that he was sad. Poor guy wasn't even reading a book in the library. Maybe he should try one.

" Read a book. " I forced myself to say gently as I glanced his way. He furrowed his eyebrows, a little taken aback by me even speaking to him. I know he expected me to walk away as soon as he plopped down beside me but I was too captivated by the book to do so.

He was silent for some time before answering, " I don't want to. I'm feeling a little down... Something didn't really go my way... "

I don't know what makes me take his hand in mine and drew sorting circles around his knuckles. Or so he expected me to do but I rolled my eyes at him. Nothing goes our way. " Look, nothing is really meant to go our way in life we just take what life's throws at us-"

" Yeah, yeah, yeah I know, I don't need the motivational shit right now. " He interrupts me. Oh so he ain't appreciating my kind effort that happens rarely?

I gave him a look. On a normal day I'll be offended but I thought on how to cheer him up. The book I was reading was that good to change me. For a couple of minutes that is.

" Say beep boop. " I blurted out

" Say what now? " he asks.

" Beep boop. " I repeat. " Why? "

" Beeep booop. " I grinned. " There's no way in hell am saying that. " he shakes his head, no.

" Dude, we're not in hell so just say it. " I pointed out.

" Library is a more decent way to call hell. "

" No, library is a peaceful place where people come to escape from the real world while reading other people's adventure-"