Chapter 2: ...Swearing is bad

" Well behaved women rarely make history... "
- Marilyn Monioe

••••••••••••••••••••••Chapter 2:...Swearing is bad ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Olivia's POV

I'm a celebrity. A freaking celebrity. And no, a bad celebrity. A celebrity that everyone criticized.

Let me enlighten you...

" Roses are red, tomatoes are redder, I think we both know I like you way better. " Oscar bit his lip trying to keep his laughter at hold when he spoke before bursting out laughing with us laughing along. When I mean us, I mean the rest of the guys, I just nodded.

" Who would fall for that? " The guy who had blonde hair and a long nose asked, Clayton being his name. He had a big smile on his face, deep green eyes held with amusement.

" A girl I met at this party I was on Friday. " Oscar, the guy with the golden brown locks and blue bright eyes answered.

" Okay, okay, check this one out. I have lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you? " Henry the guy with cooper coloured hair and brown chocolate eyes laughs and all the guys join.

" Hey Sugar, would you lighten up a bit? " Philip referred to me, he had blue hair and deep blue eyes that would probably make any girl swoon over him -not just him all the guys seated at this table- but in my opinion he looked too blueish.

" Do I get bonus points if I act like I care? " Was my lame reply. They all stared at me with a look I didn't quite understand.

" Sassy one you've got there. " Clayton says to Charles and Charles gave him a look which he quickly understood. Charles wore a black V-neck shirt and leather pants. I could see a bit of thin silver chain he wore under the shirt. Yes he looked real good but to me it was ridiculous.

" Sarcastic much? " Henry asks.

" Well, what can I say? I'm a badass. " I ate on Charles lunch while they all stared at me, well except for Charles who was just eating and looking at his phone, texting.

" I love her already! She's not like other girls. " Joe says and I ignore the comment. He was a red head, with freckles scattered all over his face and brown eyes.

" Yeah, I can totally agree. If it were other girls they would just swoon over us. " Philip speaks, talking as if I wasn't there.

" Guys! Would you stop talking like she isn't here. " Charles smacks Philip on the head while he scolded.

" Whatever man. We're just saying. " Philip raises he's hands in defense. " Or are you jealous? " He teases, getting an eye roll from Charles.

They went back to their conversation while I just played some millionaire game on my phone. The game's really good and educative, it asks you random questions sometimes about histories of places and other times about historical people and things. " Hey guys, " they all stopped talking and turned to me, giving me all their attention which was weird in a way. I mean I wasn't worth it.

" Erm, Which day is the bad luck day according to the Gregorian calendar? " I asked.

" What's with the question?" Charles questioned with a raised eyebrow as he took a sip of his orange juice. " It's this 'Who wants to be a Millionaire ' game. " I decided to answer and not give a sarcastic reply since my time on the question was already ticking. He raised a brow much higher as if not getting me.

" Hey my cousin plays that game. Read the objective. " Joe says interested as he shifts to seat closer to me. I was seated in between him and Charles.

" Friday 13th. " He taps on my phone and I got it right. I never liked failing in this game because it was educative. Pausing the game, I requested. " What happens on the Friday 13th? "