The party

Warning: sexual assault/rape

Harry could here the music pounding through the walls as he stared at the ceiling of his four poster bed.
Everyone was at the party so he had the dorm to himself. He couldn't sleep, every time he closed his eyes he saw them.the pain. All of it. So he sat there staring at the ceiling.

All of a sudden he heard the door slam open "Harry!" Cried a slightly drunk Ron
"What are you doing your missing out on the party!" He walked to Harrys bed and grabbed him by the arm "wake up, party pooper, were gonna play truth or dare" Harry just stared at him. "Get up!"
"Why"
"Because it will be fun"
"Sitting here's fun"
"Yeh but Fred brought fire whiskey down there"
Harry paused for a moment then groaned
"Fine" And he slowly rolled out of his bed, Rons face contorted into a exited grin "your gonna love it" and he led him down stairs to were the rest of Gryffindor house sat.
"Harry! Just in time we were just about to play some games" said Fred (or George he couldn't really tell) as he handed him a cup of the golden liquid.
Swallowing it quickly, Harry went to sit next to Ron in the circle.
"Ok let's play truth or dare, see what you guys are hiding" said one of the giggling 3rd years he didn't know.
The game went on for a while, Harry ended up zoning out for half of it as he carried on drinking his heart out until suddenly.
"Harry truth or dare" he looked up, a girl with long curly was intensely staring at him- and now everyone else.

"Um dare I guess". He could already feel a headache coming on.
"I dare you... to kiss me" she said with a smirk
Ew ok then, not expecting that.
Everyone was giggling as we both stood up and into the centre of the circle. Romilda I think her name Smiled at me her eyes glittering.
They stood there for a while until suddenly she grabbed his tie and pulled pressing there faces together.
Ok just breath
Romilda tried to shove her tongue down his throat.

Vernon was drunk and they were fighting

Romilda's  hands were creeping underneath his shirt.
Stop thinking about it

Vernon picked up his desk lamp and smacked him round the head with it.

He could hear the other class mates cheering. He tried pulling away but her arm was latched around his shoulder.

Harry fell to the ground, his head pounding. Vernon lifted him onto his desk and tried to pull his trousers down.

"Stop it" he tried to say as she kept trying to stick her tongue down his throat. But she didn't stop as she was fuelled on the other Gryffindors cheers.

He was yelling to stop, he couldn't move. All he could feel was shearing pain and extremely claustrophobic. He was trapped

-trapped. He didn't like this. He wanted her to stop. He kept trying to pull away but each time she just gripped on tighter.

He left him on the floor of his room. Tears streaming out his eyes ,his head bleeding, he sat there shivering in the corner of the room trying to relax his breathing for the rest of the night.

He pushed her away panting. Not because the intensity of the kiss but the feeling of it. It wasn't right, it was never right. She fell back landing on Ginny who looked shocked and even annoyed but her face quickly contorted to one of worry.

Harry's hands were shaking, his vision glitching in and and out of focus. He couldn't breathe. The blood pounding in his ear were like claps of thunder. He lifted his hands over his eyes trying to make it stop.

A hand touched his back he jumped and turned to see Hermione. She was speaking but he couldn't understand.
He needed to get out of here.
He quickly turned and bolted out of the common room his eyes watering slightly as he ran down the stairs. No destination in mind he just needed it all to stop. The noise , the pain. All of it