III

— The Night Of —

Domenico's POV

"Ascolta figlio, this is our chance. Do not mess it up. You know the plan. We will see you in a few weeks." (1) I ended the call I was having with my father. Why is he calling me about that. I mean, I'm not that big of a player. I may sleep with a few girls, but it's not like I'm actually going to fall in love with this one. It's not my fault she got kidnapped in the first place. I internally groaned out of annoyment. Let's just get this over with. I walked into the club, showing the bouncer my ID, him realizing who I was, and pulled out my phone to look at the picture of Alessandra to see what she looked like. I looked up and scanned the mosh-pit of drunk, sweaty people in the middle of the dance floor. I found her at the bar with 2 other girls, and a guy. As soon as I saw her face, I knew I was in trouble. Accidenti! (2) This isn't going to end well.

Alessandra's POV

I jumped out of the shower and grabbed my towel, stepping out of the bathroom into the adjoining bedroom to see that Stephanie was already there trying to do Bailey's hair. I chuckled at watching the scene unfold in front of me. Bailey was making funny faces of pain in the mirror as Stephanie was pulling sections of her hair through the straightening iron.

"Girlie," Stephanie called over. "You better get ready, we are leaving soon." I looked at the time, and walked over into my closet. I searched through the insane amounts of clothes that me and Bailey both share, and found a tight, black jumpsuit that had a large cutout where some of cleavage could be on display. I searched for a sparkly silver belt to go with it, and a pair of strappy heels. After pulling the towel off, and putting the jumpsuit on, I laid the belt around my waist, and latched it, and pulled the heels over my feet, adjusting the strap at the top. I walked over to one of the mirrors and looked at myself. I looked awesome. Now for make-up and hair.

After a chaotic hour, we stepped back and looked in the mirror to view what we just spent an hour doing. And let me tell you, it was freaking successful. I was wearing a tight, black jumpsuit, with a silver sparkly waist belt, and a pair of strappy black heels. A red and black smokey eye covered my lids, and a light purple lipstick laid amazingly over my lips, and my long hair was curled. Bailey was wearing a black mesh long sleeve shirt, with a black bra underneath, and a pair of black, ripped skinny jeans. She tied it together with a pair of black thigh-high heeled boots, a smokey eye, and curled hair. Stephanie showed off her hourglass in a pair of black skinny jeans that tied all the way down, with a matching bandeau, and strapped black heels. She had dark purple lips, and a glitter silver, and plum smokey eye. Her short blonde hair was curled also.

(Alessandra)

(Alessandra)

(Bailey)

(Stephanie)

(Stephanie)

Ding. Bailey turned around, and grabbed her phone off of the bed to look at who sent her a message. "Let's go guys, Ry just got here."

We grabbed our purses, and our phones and started towards the door. Tonight is going to be amazing!

______________________________________________________________________________

(1) Listen Son

(2) Damn It!