XXI

Alessandra's POV

It's been 6 hours since that "interview" and I could barely stand not knowing whether I got that job or not. It's driving me insane.

I lean back on my pillow, sitting on Domenico's bed, constantly staring at my phone waiting to see if he calls me or texts me to tell me if he heard anything. But still nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. One more time? Nothing.

A couple more hours pass and it's now 6:30 pm and Domenico walls through the door with a smirk on his face.

"So?" He asks, "how was the interview?" He slightly chuckles.

"Weird," I responded, waiting to see what he has up his sleeve. "It was really a test. Like a personality test." I cross my arms and slowly walk towards him, keeping my eyes on his. He chuckles.

"I know. Just wanted to have a little fun with you. You had the job the whole time." I stick my tongue out at him, and he chuckles, walking slowly towards me. He rubs the tips of his fingers slowly up and down my arms, causing goosebumps to erupt all over my body. She slowly leans in towards my ear. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." He whispers.

"Or what?" I can feel him smile as he places soft kisses on my neck.

"Or I'll find a way to get rid of that attitude and place you can use that tongue." I swallowed the saliva I had, and he grinned against my skin. I grinned, as I got an idea.

I pushed his arms off of mine, pulled on the rubber band that was holding my hair up, and shook me head slightly, allowing the hair to fall. I walked up slowly to him, placing a sloppy kiss on his neck, and sucked slightly, causing him to moan softly. I smirked and took a step back. "Cute." I then left his standing there in confusion as I walked towards the kitchen to grab some orange juice thinking that was the end.

The kitchen door slammed open, making me jump a little. He stomped across the kitchen floor, picking me up, and tossing me over his shoulder. "Cute?" He mumbled. I laughed at his childish behavior.

"Yes, cute." I replied to his mumble. He smacked my butt. "Hey?"

"There is nothing cute about what is going to happen in 15 seconds, once we hit our room." My eyes widened.

Today was my first day of my new job as my boyfriend's assistant. I wore a fashion nova black and white body-con dress, a pair of red bottoms, and my hair and makeup done.

I was picked up and dropped off at the building in a company car with 15 minutes to spare

I was picked up and dropped off at the building in a company car with 15 minutes to spare. In those 15 minutes, I picked up my new company badge, and was given a map of the building. I walked confidently and happily to the elevator, riding it to the 73rd floor to where my new job would be. I had a desk outside Domenico's office, and an office beside his office where I'm assuming I could also do other work I needed to.

I moved gracefully towards Domenico's closed office door and knocked. When I heard the come in, I turned the knob and strutted through the door with a smirk on my face.

"Hello boss."