Chapter 36

I shoved him into the room after manhandling him in the elevator, wrapping all of me around him as he enthusiastically lifted me up. We stumbled out of the elevator, tried to enter the wrong room until a scandalized mother of two opened the door. We had to apologize and explain we were on the wrong floor. Back to the elevator and making an elderly couple quite uncomfortable as we giggled like bad little children each time, he grabbed a handful of my ass and pulled me to him.

"Stop it," I hissed.

"I can't, I've been waiting too long."

Then we rushed through the 10th-floor hallway all the way to our room but we hardly made it in because Victor was pushing me against the door, sucking the life out of me. I was attempting to open the door, twisting the handle fruitlessly when his hand finally found my boob and I forgot all about the handle to grasp his hair instead.

"Do you know how much I stared at these?" He said it almost wistfully.

"And to think you could have played with them sooner had you said something."

"The anticipation was worth it," He mumbled against my neck.

I was going to look like a leopard in the morning. I don't know how we opened the door but we did and the dance to shove clothing off our body made him trip and me fall on the bed with a stumble. We laughed uncontrollably, as we kissed, and touched. His pants couldn't come off because he hadn't removed his shoes, but I didn't care, I was so hot and desperate that I was shoving my panties down in a furry and yanking him on the bed.

I cannot be held responsible for my actions; it was pure instinct that had me moving at this pace and with this desperation. Then I accidentally elbowed him, and I had to apologize, turn on the light and shove his hands out of his face to look if I had busted his nose. I hadn't but suddenly the humor and giggles were gone, and I was straddling him. He watched me carefully, pushing my hair back.

I leaned down and kissed his nose, smiling a little. He reached up and pulled me down, languorously tasting my mouth.

It was exquisite, if not a little sloppy, for our first time but he felt incredible. I could scarcely keep my eyes open in the intense pleasure but each time my lids slid closed Victor would say 'look at me' and I would obey. For such a big guy he was surprisingly gentle and careful with me, giving me sweet kisses and murmuring things like 'I can't believe you're finally mine'.

After our first round, we lay side by side, staring at the ceiling. I still wore my dress, but it was rolled up on my waist and he still had his clothes on, but all of his buttons were missing, that might have been me. His pants were around his ankles and I dared a glance at his penis which lay happy and sated against his thigh. I was ready for a power nap to begin once again. I felt him shift and sit up, fully removing his shirt and shoving his shoes and pants off. Then he turned to me with a small smile.

"Come here," he reached for my hands and helped me sit up, kissing me with a smile. He pulled my dress over my head. "I wanted this dress off you since I saw you."

I looked at him with a shake of my head. "I can't believe any of this."

He pushed my wild hair out of my face, his eyes were glazed over. "Was it what you expected?"

I laid back down and he hovered over me. I touched his face with a smile. "Better."

"I really do love you," he whispered, lowering himself down and stretching out next to me.

"For how long, exactly?" I felt the small stubbles of hair on his chin.

"I'm not sure," he said. "I remember I used to like to watch you laugh, especially when you can't stop, and you start crying. I felt very jealous of your bartender."