Elizabeth meets nugget

Saturday 10am
You wake up by a familiar voice calling your name and shaking you gently. You open your eyes.. and realize its your mom bc you still live with your parents. You look really annoyed but still manage to ask her politely why she woke you up so „early". She looks at you with a smile and puts something heavy on top of your face.. its a cat!! you jump out of bed with joy and almost hit the cat unconscious. the cat looks up at you pissed bc come on every cat hates you. you snuggle up with it and kiss its mouth. the cat is suffocating by your morning breath. your mom walk out the room, she looked really uncomfortable. you look at your phone and see you have 53 new messages and missed calls from Jumin. Your eyes filled with fear as you realized you just fucked up big time. you quickly go to the bathroom and finish up, put on a hoodie and your favorite jeans, some nike air force, grab your new cat and run to jumins home. You ring on his doorbell about 10 times and rechive no answer. Filler with fear you snuggle your cat as you hear someone walking on the other side of the door. „is it one of Jumins security guards?" you think to yourself. the door opens and you stay there as the dark purple anime vibe fog spreads out of the door and you see Jumin. the first thing you think about is „wow he actually answered the door by himself" but you knew this wasnt the time for jokes. Jumin looks filled with anger? disappointment? disbelief? „Why didnt you answer my calls OR messages?" Jumin says. Even more sweat runs down your eight-head. „Y-You know i was sleeping" you say shaking with fear. Jumin looks you up and down and notices you are hiding something behind your back. „what are you hiding?" he says, „oh um, TA DA! ^^;;... i finally got my own cat! I brought it to have a playdate with Elizabeth!" . You give Jumin your cat to hold it. He examand the cat and realized something.. „This is a male?".. „oh really? i was too busy to notice" .. he shrugs and lets you inside. You take your shoes off and turn to look at Jumin, but he is not there? you yell his name a few times hopping to find him but no luck. You go to his room where you see him playing and intoducing your cat with Elizabeth. „They seem to get alone well!" you say but Jumin doesnt answer you. You realize he is ignoring you, so you get closer and flick him on the head. He aint playin games now sis. He lifts you up by your armpits (hopefully yall understand what i mean by that) and pins you to the wall. You are now on his level of hight and also 3 foot off the ground. you then realize you are nothing than a child compared to him. And you sure as hell look like a child compared to him. He looks deeply into your soul and leans it to your ear to whisper „You are pushing my last button", He looks at you again waiting for an answer but you are so seduced by his looks you kiss his nose. He was Shook and dropped you, you feel on your ass and shed a tear calling him a meanie anf idiot like the tsundere you are. he goes back to the cats and asks you „what do you plan on naming him?" .. you look at him and proudly say „nugget" .

I wrote this bc i was inspired by mom allowing me to get a cat so i fantasized how i would introduce it to Elizabeth and Jumin. heheh im still a 12 y/o inside.
anyway also made Jumin a bit more like how i want him to be i guess? bc i dont really know why i fell for jumin? i mean i like memes, have a billion typos and all the other things that annoy him so i made him love me for the way i am OK??? ok ly bye ttyl