The Duets: Intro

Instead of adding all the spin-offs onto the end of Misery Loves Company, I decided they deserved their own book.

Especially since they aren't going to be one shots as previously mentioned. You guys know me and I know myself. I don't know why I actually thought I could write a one shot. I was kidding myself. Living in a fantasy world.

When Sienna and Jae's story hit seventy pages, I realized it'd be a joke to call it a "one shot" or expect people to be able to read it in one sitting

When Sienna and Jae's story hit seventy pages, I realized it'd be a joke to call it a "one shot" or expect people to be able to read it in one sitting. Seventy pages is approaching a novella! For that reason, I've decided to split all the stories into parts. Some will be a two-parter and others may have three. It just depends on how difficult it is for me to stop writing.

I'm going to post all the stories here and change the book's cover to match the couple I'm currently posting parts for. I also thought it'd be cute to call each spin-off a "duet".

As you know, the first duet will be called "Motion," and will be about the couple everyone shipped like crazy: Jae and Sienna!

Thanks for your patience. I hope you like it. I had so much fun writing it, it almost turned into a full-length novel. The second and final part will be up next weekend.