Let's start the day with a bang

The whole journey to school was filled with Leah and I blasting music at max volume and wondering who this years slut would be. As we pulled up into the schools parking lot we could see friend groups reuniting and catching up on missed time together. As soon as me and Leah got out the car all eyes were on us, at this we rolled our eyes and watched as people moved out of the way to create a path for us. U see the thing is everyone in this hell hole is scared of us because it got out that we are part of an underground fight club.

As we were getting our books out our lockers a girl stood in front of me wearing close to no clothes looking me up and down. "Can I help u?" I said to her, aggravated that she was wasting my time. "Yeah I'm pretty sure there's something u can help me with daddy" . Is this bitch on something like what? U could hear the audience that had now gathered gasp and Leah saying a string of cuss words. I pushed the hoe away from me in disgust. " Who the fuck do u think u are, pushing yourself up against me like that?" I spat. For a slight second she looked scared shitless but then masked it up with what I think was suppose to be a seductive smile? She then had the audacity of say " I know u want me." "I swear if u don't move now I will punch something, maybe u." Leah said. The girl rolled her eyes as if she didn't believe Leah would do anything and with that Leah punched the locker right beside the girls head and walked off. Wow. That was hot 🥵.