It's not that bad

The most of the day at school went by smoothly. I found out the slut that pushed herself up on me was called Rebecca. Anyway, this is where the day south. Leah and I were walking towards the cafeteria when some smart ass decided to slap her ass and I was not happy. She started shouting at the douche but I wasn't having any of it, I walked up to him and it all went silent. After a few seconds of looking at the asswhole in front of me I punched him and punched him over and over again, even though he he was able to lay a couple of punches on me he was still weak. I could hear Leah shouting at me telling me to stop cuz I'll get in trouble but all I saw was red. Soon enough I got pulled of the jerk by 3 teachers. I only had a busted lip but him on the other hand he looked like he had just became my personal punching bag. I was being dragged down the Hal when i looked back to see the twat passed out on the floor and Leah shaking her head at me while smiling and with that I entered the principals office with a smile on my face.
Leah's pov
Oh boi oh boi oh boi she always does this. By that I mean overreacting, I could have handled that dude but she just had to get herself in trouble. Maybe she likes me and did it cuz she didn't want anyone else touching me? Nah. She walks up to me with a smug look on her face and said " I've only been suspended for 3 days it's actually not that bad." With that we left to go to her house.