Chapter 01 - My Ordinary Life

Location: (Br/N) Home
Time: 7.01 AM

Waking up in the morning you rubbed your eyes as you stood up from your bed. You yawned for a moment befpre leaving your bed as you headed towards the bathroom to get yourself ready for another school day. As you were ready you headed downstairs to see your big brother (Br/N) cooking a meal for you to eat before your leaving.

Looks like his work will start off at a later time then when school starts. You thought.

"Good morning big bro." You greetd a good morning to your brother as you jumped off the stairs and perfectly landing on your two feet, heading straight to the table.

"Good morning to you too." Your big brother greeted back at you as he put the meal he made for you in front you. You thanked your brother for the meal he had made for you and start eating it all up.

"How's my little brother doing with his - that you are calling - ordinary life?" My brother asked before he took a seat at the opposite of where you sat at.

You shrugged. "I'm doing all fine. Nothing special had happend to me the past few days." You answered.

"Must be your lucky day to get a normal life like this." Your brother said.

"I guess so..." You took a sigh before you took another bite of your meal.

After you were done eating you said your goodbye to your brother and fully left your home. Stepping into the outside world you calmly inhale the cool air in the surface world. You then start to walk towards your school.

----

Location: (High School Name)
Time: 7.35 AM

Arriving at your school you entered the playground but noticed that there weren't many people there. Might be because you arrived really early at school like you usually do.

Before taking another step you heard someone calling out your name from behind.

"Oi! (Y/N)-kun!" You heard someone calling out.

Okurimo Ishi. A fellow friend of yours and being in his third year, almost at graduating. Not much information about him as I could tell. The onky information I have is that he's just your fellow friend since you began hugh school.

Looking behind you you saw your best friend Okurimo approaching you while waving at you with a bright smile on his face.

"Good morning Rimo-kun." You greeted your best friend.

"You have a bright smile on your face. That's new for me to see." You pointed at Okurimo's face as you noticed his smile. "Already getting excited for today's school?"

"Pfft." Okurimo chuckled while he was still holding in his bright smile on his face. "How could I be excited for school? This isn't even the smile I wanna make whwn I go to school. This is!" He then proceed to put on another facial expression, being a sad tired facial expression.

You laughed. "Now that's what I'd like to see on your face when were at school! Make another one will you?" After you asked the school bell rang, as the classes are going to begin.

"Whelp, I guess I'll do another one in recess. I'll see you there then." Okurimo waved as he entered the building, making his way to where he should be at this time. You then proceed to go to your own class.

----

Location: (High School Name) - Recess
Time: (insert time here)