Chapter 09 - Staying At Your Place

Location: (High School name)
Time: After School

"What was that dream about that I discovered?" You thought in mind. "And why was Kagura-san in my room?"

You were practicing alone in the practice room after everyone had left the school building. You asked the principal you give you some more time to practice after school, and he accepted it.

You were doing stretches to get your body more flexible to move, but was instantly already exhausted of all the stretches you made before you start practicing for your role.

"I can't do this anymore..." You said between your breath as you lay down on the wooden floor. "My body isn't ready for this..."

"I'm already tired. But I still want to go on." You looked up to the ceiling above you, slowly closing your eyes until you see darkness.

"(L/N)-san..."

"(L/N)-san..."

You heard a voice calling out your name, but unable to indentify who it was. Slowly opening your eyes back up again you see a figurine standing above you looking at you. You couldn't recall who it was since your eyes are blurry from waking up.

"Ah, I see that you're awake." The same voice was heard when it called out your name.

You rubbed your eyes and blinked many times before standing up and look at the figurine behind you. It was Maya Tendo who woke you up.

"Tendo-san? What are you doing here?" You asked her tilting your head.

"I saw you heading back to the practice room while I forgot something." Maya explained. "Care to tell me?"

"Well, it's just I wanna to get to know more about the character that I'm playing as. So I decided to stay here until the principal locks the building." You explained to Maya.

"I see. Getting to know the character more through practicing, huh?" Maya's lips formed a small smile. "I can help you with that."

"Really?!" You were surprised. Even though you've never actually know about Maya's personal life, many people in your class has told that Maya was born for the theater world.

"I've have been practicing with Saijo-san every after school since our upcoming play for the academy's anniversary." Maya told.

"Those two must be really close... But since our hang out at the cinema she was kinda... upset." You sweatdropped.

"Well then, shall we begin your practice?" Maya asked. You nodded in reply with determination and confident in you.

.

.

.

"I... I can't take it anymore..."

.

.

.

"You have to go deeper...!"

.

.

.

"Urgh..."

.

.

You fell onto the ground with a thud as you were already tired of this practice. You breath heavily trying to get all the breath back what you used onto. Your body was hurting alot.