《1》

Today was a rainy day in the Beach City. Y/n remained home all day. She had her headphones in her ears, doodling in her new sketchbook she got.

When the song ended and the next one came, made Y/n have her head clouded with thoughts.
She was starring at the blank page with her pencil resting in her hand and hitting it on her cheek as a sign she was thinking what to draw.

The song that was currently playing was making her mind fly to Steven's features, his curly hair that looked like a rose, those eyes that shone by the moonlight and his kind smile of him.

It made her draw him more and more as the minutes went by. She then decided to finally draw him. After not so many minutes she watched her doodle with Steven's face. She wasn't sure she drew him right and tried again, leaving the doodle like it was, not erasing it.

She became more and more annoyed at herself. Every time she tried to draw him, she felt something was off with every doodle.

She was about to give up but a small idea came in when the song was still continuing in her headphones.

'Put your head on my shoulder'

The inspiration sparked in. She turned the page and started to draw once again Steven. But this time she drew herself in the drawing there.

When the song ended, she took her phone and replayed the song. The song gave her the inspiration. But also bringing some thoughts about Y/n's crush Steven, making her blush thinking of him.

Once another thought flooded in, she put her pencil down, closed her eyes and let out a sigh. She fell on the bed, opening her eyes again. She looked at the cealing then averted her eyes to the window.

The rain drops were hitting the glass window. She sat up and continued drawing. When she was finished, she was pretty proud of herself. She looked a little closer at her drawing, more at Steven. Somehow, she drew him perfect.

As she looked at the drawing, she thought 'what if it would ever happen, to stay like this close'.