《15》

Is this the end? I don't think so. There are going to be chapters in life that will have each one of us struggling a little, but in the end we all will get through it on our own pace.
There are still so many adventures for me and Steven to go to, many problems will find a solution together.

The sun was setting. The both of us laying on the grass of the temple, Steven behind me embracing me with his arms around me. It was the end of the summer break and a new school year was starting again for me. I never noticed how fast the time passed when I was with Steven. The end of August. In a few days is going to be September again and I'll bury myself in studies once again.

"Steven?" I called his name in an attempt to get his attention.

"Yeah?" he responded looking at me.

"I'm.. a little scared of this new school year. The summer break flew by so fast! It feels like yesterday was the first days of June."

"I'm a little afraid to talk to new people. I'll be alone. You know I'm not the best at socialization. You and Connie and very few of my old classmates are the only ones I can talk freely." I started to speak my mind to him.

"Y/n.." he said my name as he hugged me a little tighter, showing in his action that I'm not alone.
"Everything's going to be alright. You always said that you're scared of new things, but after you've been through you always told me it wasn't as bad as you expected to be. It's the same thing here. You're going to be alright.." Steven began explaining to me.

"And.. and even if it's not going to be alright, you have me and Connie! I'm your boyfriend, after all" he chuckled softly making chuckle too.
"So, don't be afraid to talk to me about. Ah! I got an idea! After the first day at your school you're going to tell me everything! Your classmates, what do you think of them, how you felt, everything!" he cane with the idea.

"Yeah! I'll be sure I'll tell you every detail." I giggled. He really is extraordinary person and I'm glad to be his girlfriend.

_____________________________

(very slow updates, sorry but I had no idea what else to write for this book. I don't think this book is going to have a lot of chapters. I think I'll write maybe one or two more chapters where Connie also appears because I forgot to add her. also thank you all for reading this book!💜)

🎉 You've finished reading 'ℙ𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣' ❨Steven x Reader❩ 🎉