《2》

In the morning, the sun started to peek out on the world. The streets weren't so wet as they got dried by the night. The flowers that were outside Y/n's window were pretty wet, but the water was a good thing for them.

Y/n woke up with a yawn and stretch her hands out. She turned her head to her nightstand. She saw in her blurry vision skinny lines with the colour her glasses. She leaned to take them and placed them on her face.

She got out of bed and walked to her phone that was charging. Y/n unplugged the charger out of her phone and checked the time.

11:17 a。m。

I walked downstairs to the kitchen. The living room was empty and filled with silence. Both my parents were at work. I went in the kitchen and opened the fridge. I looked in it for a few seconds and took some almond milk with cocoa. I took the butter and some tomatoes. I put all of them on the table and took from one of the cupboards the bread and also took a plate.

I made a sandwich and put it the grill, waiting for it to be ready. In the meanwhile I drank some of the milk and checked the sandwich. When it was ready I put it on the plate and left with the plate in my room.

I took my phone and sat down with the plate on my left. I looked through the apps and eating the sandwich.

I went on whatsapp and looked at the contacts. Steven seemed to be online. I argued in my mind if I should write him something or not. Still zoomed out, I heard my phone buzz. I looked at it noticing Steven wrote me before I could.

Steven★

'Morning Y/n!
How are you?'

'Morning Steven!
I just woke up, but overall I'm good! You?'

'Same! I was wondering if I could come over. I thought you might have some free time because it's weekend so we can hang out! I'm sorry if I woke you up!'

'Of course you can come over! And no, you didn't woke me up. Anyway, want something to eat? I can make you a sandwich if you wanna.'

'Sure! And thanks. I'll be there in a few minutes. See you!'

You went to the front door to check it wasn't locked when Steven will arrive. You were glad he was coming. A small part inside of you was just thinking about being with him, which wasn't a bad thought at all. But you still had to make sure he liked you back. It would be just awkward to just blurr out the confession.

I headed to the kitchen once again to make a few more sandwiches. By the time I heard the door open to see Steven I finished only two of them.

"Hey Steven." I smiled as headed to him.

"Hi Y/n!" Steven smiled back. He opened his arms for a hug and went to hug him.

It wasn't like we haven't seen each other for years but it was a thing we both did. And who am I to disagree with a hug Steven. I closed my eyes for a moment and blushed a little.

We both backed a little and smiled.
"Have you eaten something, Steven? You can take one if you want." I said as I took out another one. Steven pulled the plate close and took one.

Steven laughed.
"Woah, how many have you done? We'll go out anyway, you need to get out! I see you all the time home."

"Really? Maybe you're right. I really should try and go out more often." I said as the last one was ready.

I sat at the table next to Steven and started talking.

"So, what are the plans?" I asked as I took a bite out of my sandwich.

"Plans? We'll just walk around the beach and maybe go to the amusement park. I have no idea honestly." he said.

I chuckled a little.
"Well, okay. Let's think where should we head to." I said as I took another bite.

"Let's go to the beach?" Steven wondered.

"Sure!" I smiled at him, giving me a smile back.