Chapter 1

PERCY'S POV

It's been about a week after getting back from Olympus and the war. I think everyone was still tired, but bored. I know I was.

"Percy," say Annabeth coming up to me," Chiron says the gods want to see us."

I look up at her in confusion. The gods really shouldn't want to see us again. Unless there was another unknown threat I didn't know about. Then again, I don't think I would want to.

I got up and put my arm around her.

"Alright then. Let's go."

•••

We head to the big house and sit down at the Ping-Pong table waiting for the others so we could go to the Empire State Building.

Finally after the rest of the seven came we headed to Olympus.

-----------At Olympus---------

As we enter the throne room, I notice the gods were silent and smiling, which never happens.

"What's up with the gods Seaweed Brain? They never smile," asks Annabeth.

"I'm not sure. Why don't we wait and find out," I say sarcastically.

She hit me in the arm. 'What did I do,' I whine in my head.

We walk the rest of the way into the throne room and kneel before the gods.

"Rise," states Zeus cheerfully.

I am getting weirded out even more now.

Athena then starts to talk, "Our children; we have decide that because of all the generous deeds you have done for us we have decided to do something for you."

Next Apollo speaks, "We have decided to send you all to high school. A couple of your friends will join also."

Poseidon then starts, "We have arranged for you to go to Goode High School. We have gotten you guys a house a few blocks away big enough for all of you. There are enough rooms."

Aphrodite comes in next, "You will move in immediately. School starts tomorrow. I have arranged the clothes and Demeter has arranged the food. Travis and Connor Stole, Katie Gardner, Nico di Angelo, Rachel Dare, and Grover Underwood shall accompany you. Pack all your necessaries."

"Also," adds Ares," We have made up a boundary line, so monsters cannot get in."

"That is all. You may now head back and start to pack," Zeus commands.

We were all in shock, but left to get ready and tell the others.

I really don't want to go back to school, but Annabeth does so I was okay with it.

We get to Camp Half-Blood, tell the others, and start to pack for our first day at high school tomorrow.

-/:;()$&@"

Sorry this chapter was short. I'll try to make them longer, but no promises. I'll update when I can.