Chapter 2

PERCY'S POV

We finish packing and now we're on our way to our new house in Manhattan. The house was huge. It was designed to look like Olympus sort of. There's pillars surrounding the house with a walkway around it too. They were white, and the door was a gold color.

We walk in and immediately see the living room. It was decked out in the latest technology. There's ia white carpet and a long red couch against one wall. A plasma tv was hanging on the opposite one. On the wall to the right was a row of desk with computers, iPads, iPods, and iPhones. Each desk had one of our names on it. They were mostly designed to our godly parentage.

On the left side was a doorway to get to the kitchen. When you walked into the kitchen, you saw a new fridge. It was stainless steel and already filled with food. The cupboards were wood and filled with food also. The stove was silver, but not stainless steel. There was an island in the middle with a bunch of cooking supplies. Then there was a table to the right. It was long enough to fit us all.

On the other side of the room there was another door. That door led out to the garage. In the garage there were cars. So many cars I didn't even know how many.

Back in the living room there was a hallway by the couch. It led to a set of stairs.

On the second floor were the bedrooms. The bedrooms were plain, but had our names on the doors. I guessed we could design them if we wanted.

On the on their end of the hallway they read another set of stairs. We climb them and there were many doors.

All the doors enter into a cool different room.

There was a theater room.

A training room.

A pool room.

A game room.

And a bunch more.

This house was awesome.

Everyone headed to their own rooms.

Once I step into my room I start unpacking and putting up some pictures. My bedspread was a royal blue and my walls were a sky blue.

I figure all the rooms were designed to relate to the godly parentage, also.

Once I was done unpacking I walked out into the hallway. I walked up to Annabeth's door and knocked.

"Come in." I hear her say.

I open the door and see she was putting her clothes in the closet.

I lean against the door waiting for her to finish.

Once she was done I stand up from leaning against the door.

"Do you want to go get something to eat?" I ask her.

"Sure. But from where?"

"I don't know. How about we just drive around a bit and look."

She nods and I lead her out me the room to the garage.

I choose the yellow Lamborghini.

I open the door for her and she got in and buckles up. I open the garage door as I copy her.

I pull out of the garage and start down the street.

• • •

We end! up eating at a small Italian place.

"That was delicious. We should eat there again," Annabeth says excitedly.

"Yeah we should. But right now we need to get back we have to get up early for school tomorrow." I remind her.

She nods.

We get back in the car and head home.

By the time we get there it is 11:00 and everyone is in bed. I take Annabeth up to her room and kiss her goodnight.

I go to my room, change, and fall into a dreamless sleep waiting for tomorrow.

-/:;()$&@"

I know it short, but I wrote it really late at night and I was sort of tired, but had a great idea then I realized I would have to wait until they are in high school so I quickly wrote this for today. I will probably post another chapter tomorrow though. In that chapter they will be in high school though.