🙍S🙎

"Hey Tae?  Baby, wake up or we'll get late."

"Uh...stop. I don't want to...-"
Taeyong rumbled groggily, still sleep deprived. His voice muffled by the pillow as he was being dangerously shook by his boyfriend .

It's funny how they ended up like this. Never in dreams, could anyone would have imagined that they'd end up together. As lovers.

Jaehyun typically being that famous nerd in the school, carrying out every homework, assignments in time, studying hard for even every small quizzes and tests wielded in class, leaving no time or space for partying and alcohol, one would call him up-tight or boring but. then again, he didn't had any moment to care.

While his boyfriend had his name roaring across the halls with trouble following behind, that cliché teen gang squad trailing behind him like bunch of jokers. Well... at least that's what jaehyun liked to call them. Bunch of good looking clowns and that was it, but apart from being that trouble some, Taeyong somehow never managed to get bad grades and almost seemed prudential when it came to his academic reputation. That irked jaehyun to no end. 

Everything was so cliché until it wasn't anymore, because Taeyong seemed to have something up his ass every time jaehyun came to his sight. That scowling expression didn't quite resonated his stupidly handsome face and those series of curse words that followed after. Sometimes, he would get made fun of, but jaehyun couldn't really do anything because, really, he would punch him or two but that wouldn't look good on his school record. So, every time situation called for, he would just leave with a baffled expression, ignoring barks of laughter behind his back.

Jaehyun didn't understand why that bastard named Lee taeyong used to poke his nose in every business he does,

Oh how he wished he could have a normal life like others ,he wanted to stay with his parents while he attended his school,
No matter how many times tried to convince his parents to take him with them.

His parents would always tell him

No son ,that school is almost like the best school in Korea ,and we are going to be living aboard ,so be happy you are getting to grow with your culture...

And that's how he ended up living in dorms,and his roommate as the person he most despised,

His life was never the way he wanted it to be , he wanted to scream and cry everyday
But he did not wanted to especially not Infront of taeyong ,his biggest problem

So he decided it's wether bear with that taeyong and life or rather let him hear you cry and let him make fun of you.

But one good thing about the older was that he was never in their room,and that was good as jaehyun used to get enough time to study for his exams ,

Always partying late night with his friends,
But sometimes jaehyun had to go to bed early , because of the sounds that exact to be girls moans coming from the next door room,he sometimes wonder if the older even know ,that someone is there in the same room

And one time which was actually the first time , jaehyun accidently opened the door for asking the older where are these sound coming from,
The younger got terribly scared of the sight ,and ran away as fast and flopped himself under his duvet , looking like a tomato and also noted to himself never ever open the door if these kind of sound is coming from the next room or any other room while the other room was filled with laughter.
O how much he wanted to Kick their asses and blow them afar from him.

And the next day ,what irritated him even more was ,the whole school knew about it,
And kept teasing him,by saying things like,

"Hey jae ,enjoyed the live porn last night"

"I wish I was there to see your reaction,taeyong told it was so funny that the girl and him couldn't stop their laughs"

"You know you should have joined them"

But as usual he ignored them,
That Lee taeyong Sure has a big mouth.

But the younger was mostly used to it so he didn't use to mind that much now and then ,but he would shout or bang the door loudly ,if he was not able to study
And all he used to get as a answer was his enemy cursing or making more loud noise.

Next day...

As TAEYONG was running like his dear life depended on his legs,and behind his back a furious and flustered jae was chasing him.

Earlier

A sweating jaehyun was walking back to his class with books in his hand .

Just the someone happened to put his feet in the way of younger

Jae tripped dangerously and landed flat on his face ,with books sprawled all across,

He groaned loudly ,"what the fuck"

"Ooo our schools famous nerd is cursing
Good sight to see"

Someone plopped Infront of jaehyun as he was trying to get up

And that someone just happened to be the last person he wanted to see or never wanted to see.

"What the hell taeyong,what the hell did I even do now ,that you had put your fucking feet Infront of me"

"Well not my fault ,you were in the way of my feet"

Taeyong smirked upon seeing youngers angry red face,how much he wanted to laugh right now,but no he wants to see how far they can go as younger always ignores him not taking the fight more further,but maybe this time he could see.

"Oh really if you are done with this nonsense get out of my way,I have to do some work unlike your lazy ass"
Jaehyun said as he started collecting his books.

"C'mon you loser just accept that you can't even get a dick inside your fat butt"

jaehyun was looking like more of a red tomato from earlier ,and this time it wasn't because of anger but because of embarrassment.
And olders smirk became even bigger than earlier seeing how much flustered he made the younger.

"FUCKING LEE TAEYONG,IM GONNA KILL YOU"

and after that A boy running and laughing like a mad man could be seen and behind him a furious looking boy,

This was their everyday routine,but surprisingly every person around the school never got bored of the drama.