⛱️ V 🌁

Monday, 27.1.2020

Jae was sitting in the room not processing at all ,how he and taeyong ended up together as roommates
Again.

And as per to adding his adversity each room had one bed (king sized) which two people had to share ,
and when they asked the principal why this hotel had to be the one they were staying at?.
He simply said the fact , that for one this hotel was with the highest facility and number of rooms and for two it was nearest to the beach ,and as for principal,he was sure that students would love to go to the beach without any long travelling or being stucked walking for hours.

And lastly
the organisers have chosen it .
so it's either deal with it or go find a hotel for yourself, to suit your settings for room.

And for the fact taeyong being his roommate..

...

"I hope you all want the same person you room with at the dorms to be your bed- sharer"

...

And so on he ended up again in the same room with other.
He sighed heavily, and kept thinking about some ways to keep the older at least 5 to 7 meters away from himself.

As no way in hell , both will be able to sleep in the same bed peacefully as they can't even share a room with a wall within without any confliction being held.

and just being new at the present place ,he just cant go and find a hotel alone for them or at least himself , as he might end up being lost in the island later,or they throw a huge conflict over him for being late , whenever they have to get somewhere .

And as the principal had also already warned that this hotel was nearest to the beach and if we're for inside the jungle place we might get stuck in walking for hours ,
So ,if you asked if he wanted to be the reason everyone would be late or atleast walk for hours alone or not ,he will gladly say no.

And if asked why won't they just leave jae and go? Because the answer will be one of the said quotes of principle ,
that 'in SM HIGH every one here becomes a one big family even if not related from blood we have to share each others pain and gain , so we should make sure no one is left behind or went up too far and fast'..and other blah blah.

So there He was sitting on the bed (he was going to share with the older )going through Instagram,to see if new photos or news updates are there and being so deep in thoughts , he didn't hear the sound of someone opening door,
And next he realized half mindedly that someone had came in was when taeyong plopped himself next to him on bed.

But jae still not realising that that someone was taeyong,sat simply staring at his phone, with an rather undescribable expression not being in the real world right then.

meanwhile the older was surprised to say atleast that younger didn't reacted at all about his presence,but being himself and not liking the ignorance of his presence from the younger he shifted himself closer to get any reaction out of younger.
But to his disprove he still got no reaction.

And at the mean time Suddenly an idea popped in his mind for a way to gain youngers attention, that is what made jae flinch and scream .
The older smirked and slipped his hands behind the youngers back and groped his ass.

Jae got scared so much to the extend that he managed to fall from the bed and hit the back of his head on the carpeted floor,
Ja was breathing heavily processing what just happened until someone started laughing uncontrollably like a maniac,
As jae was trying to get up and he groaned as the pain hit him like tsunami because God knows how much it hurts,he realized what had just older did and it made his cheeks go crimson red ,and some disruptive feeling to take place in his stomach.